IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, havanatopia said:

Which is why people need to calm down.

Based on that logic yes. Based on how long the process has taken, maybe not.

You can’t tell me if we were appointing Hughton it wouldn’t be done by now, same with Cook once he left Wigan.

Everything is pointing to Holden. Even the fact we have let two players leave on loan today without a new manager casting an eye over them, unless they have already as they have been at the club for a while!

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I can’t imagine them putting a statement out like that, they’d never say anything to imply Holden isn’t first choice in their eyes.

The drip feeding of loanee news this afternoon is all part of the PR. The themes will be playing youth, pathway and continuity. 

True. Wouldn't want to undermine Holden before he even begins plus what you say!

Definitely part of it for sure but it's worth acknowledging that we would be somewhat hemmed in as well if it comes to pass.

New managers especially those who are quite sought after tend to like a bit of a budget- whether wages or fees!

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Fully aware. It's on the front page and a deliberate smoke screen. Don't expect many to get it though.

You’re reading into it too much, it’s only front page on Robins TV (the page you’re viewing) because the season has ended and they’ve not added new content.

It’s on the second page of news articles which is in chronological order.

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

And that will be part of his problem imho. Easy street for them as opposed to the fresh approach we were told was coming.

Yeah I'm just predicting that will be a quote from Ashton.

Along with "Dean has impressed us ever since he joined the club" and "Dean has all the attributes to take us to that next level".

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

True. Wouldn't want to undermine Holden before he even begins plus what you say!

Definitely part of it for sure but it's worth acknowledging that we would be somewhat hemmed in as well if it comes to pass.

New managers especially those who are quite sought after tend to like a bit of a budget- whether wages or fees!

Any financial changes (which I’m no expert on at all) wouldn’t be a surprise to the club though, especially with Ashton there. 

We know they approached Hughton and can be fairly certain we looked into Gerrard. We would have done this knowing about any financial changes in the future. It’s still not an excuse in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

6pm tonight, Chris Hughton on the roof recorded from a drone wearing our new purple and lime hummel away (full kit, shin pads and all) sipping a can of Gold?

??

In that case I'll take Holden after all rather than a full kit w*nker ?

Just now, mozo said:

Yeah I'm just predicting that will be a quote from Ashton.

Along with "Dean has impressed us ever since he joined the club" and "Dean has all the attributes to take us to that next level".

Sorry mate knew that’s what you meant - should’ve said. Whatever it is it’ll be complete and utter rollocks - will be fun watching whoever announces it squirm though (as well as completely embarrassing!) 

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

So far this year. 
Australia on fire
Wales flooded 

Flu strain to end all flu strains 

We get lead up the garden path by SL and MA and end up with a 15 game experienced manager. 

F it’s only August as well. 

Still time for Trump to be reelected and for City to re-sign Bas Savage....

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

You’re reading into it too much, it’s only front page on Robins TV (the page you’re viewing) because the season has ended and they’ve not added new content.

It’s on the second page of news articles which is in chronological order.

The point I was making though, to be more clear, is that Holden will NOT be the next head coach. I am not the only one been saying it for weeks. The hysteria on here is defending though.!!

If it does turn out to be Holden, all disgruntled and disillusioned fans, you know what to do. Vote with your wallets. Its that simple.

Jobs for the boys. Im f****** sick of it. The gulf between the numpties that run the club and fans is so wide. And if what that reporter says is true, external parties being interested in the job, no more so then Hughton. Then, that tells you all you need to know about our owner. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Any financial changes (which I’m no expert on at all) wouldn’t be a surprise to the club though, especially with Ashton there. 

We know they approached Hughton and can be fairly certain we looked into Gerrard. We would have done this knowing about any financial changes in the future. It’s still not an excuse in my opinion.

It’s certainly not an excuse - but they will roll it out nonetheless. It’s an absolute disgrace. 

Just now, lenred said:

Sorry mate knew that’s what you meant - should’ve said. Whatever it is it’ll be complete and utter rollocks - will be fun watching whoever announces it squirm though (as well as completely embarrassing!) 

Yeah just making sure. Agree with you. Don't think appointing from within is a good idea at all, regardless of the people involved. It needs fresh eyes, fresh energy.

1 minute ago, ollywhyte said:

I'm quite excited for this appointment to be made now, whatever way it goes

Holden - the backlash and meltdown on here would be incredible

Hughton - the apology posts to the Lansdown family would be overwhelming

Someone else - the shock factor 

Apologies ?

Archived