IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

The amount of anger towards the club of the back of some Bristol Post/Live reporting before the club have announced anything. 

Might be true, but how the **** have Bristol Post or any 'reporter' associated with it suddenly become the oracle.

Gregor has got it right when the Daily Mail, Talksport and Sky Sports got it wrong. I fully believe this news.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Because they’re supporting the team?

People can be annoyed at the fact that we’ve (if it’s true) gone for the cheaper appointment, but still turn up to the games and give their full support to the team and whoever is in charge. It’s not one or the other

No, because you’re happy to swallow the same constant shit without putting your foot down and standing up to the owners.

I hope every other ST vents their frustration trying to earn a refund, and ticket sales drop. The club deserves nothing from its customer base. 

2 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Ffs! Another bloody thread? Why not wait until some actual bloody news comes out from the club?

There is a caveat in the original post that says this is assuming he accepts.

and let’s have a positive thread - not many of those about at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Maybe, maybe not, you I or anybody else on this forum doesn’t know that’s the beauty of football 

Please don’t fall into the trap of accepting this bullshit appointment if it happens 

This appointment is nothing more then an insult to every one of us. Every season we get the same old bullshit promises, things don’t work out and we put it down to misfortune and hope for better next season

This will be the first time they have just blatantly lied to us all. The fans shouldn’t just roll over and accept it, and if we do it just proves how weak and tepid our  support has become over the last few years 

Im still holding at at the fact it’s a rumour....but if we appoint Holden, then **** Lansdown 

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Clearly other candidates were not prepared to take a salary drop. The player salary cap announcement is imminent as well so that will have a big impact. Maybe the full financial implications were not known until recently? We and most other clubs are right in the shit now because of Covid. This is simply about survival until the virus goes and we get back to full stadiums 

Clearly you are a plant from the club trying to smooth over real fan anger and backlash

If this is true and he takes it then fair play to him. He hasn't done anything wrong. 

The club are going to have to release the most honest statement ever to explain their reasons to win over some fans.

I think he/the board are quite fortunate fans may not be allowed back in the stadium from the start of next season and are hoping the results will be positive to win people over on this one otherwise it could get quite hostile.

Again, if this is true.

Look at the little history there is of Holden/LJ in partnership and the results.
Should be all we need to know - our owner is NOT really interested in premiership football at all - his selection of managers has failed again, time for him to sell up and enjoy the egg chasers!

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

But people still won’t him out out out

He is also still well ahead in the polls and the only viable alternative to run our country. Dean Holden (if appointed) will be the head coach and the only viable person to support.  I suggest you swallow your bile and support him and your club.

Archived