IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Will b11 said:

Does anyone know where Holden and those 2 England coaches were spotted at on that clip ? 

I think it’s the site for the new training ground? 

Leaning into the ‘building for the future/investing in our youth’ angle I reckon 

My feelings are pretty much one of resigned reality which has taken the place of the anger I had been feeling.

When this is all sorted we will all move on. It’s what we do.

However, and it’s a big however. Once you / we lose trust in the key decision makers. It’s pretty much terminal or at the very least extremely difficult to earn it back.

How ever this gamble pans out, good, bad or indifferent us, the fans will never look at the hierarchy the same again. That to me is the worst thing about this whole sorry saga.

I really, really want the next manger to be the most successful we’ve ever had.

I will give that manager the upmost support, whilst it’s warranted.

It still doesn’t mean that it’s the most underwhelmed I have think I have ever felt in relation to City.

So much progress, so much hyperbole, even up to 5 weeks ago when we all the new the impact of Covid (any half decent business person has been modeling worst case Covid scenarios since March) and yet here were are.......sigh.

20 minutes ago, supercidered said:

My feelings are pretty much one of resigned reality which has taken the place of the anger I had been feeling.

However, and it’s a big however. Once you / we lose trust in the key decision makers. It’s pretty much terminal or at the very least extremely difficult to earn it back.

How ever this gamble pans out, good, bad or indifferent us, the fans will never look at the hierarchy the same again. That to me is the worst thing about this whole sorry saga.

It’s who we are.

I think Lansdown sold Johnson a little up the river to be fair.

Asking for promotion whilst working to the Mark Ashton model, is a big ask.

At best you’re likely to be a higher end championship club, who MAY fluke their way through the playoffs at some point.

Just now, 054123 said:

It’s who we are.

Asking fir promotion whilst working to the Mark Ashton model, is a big ask.

At best you’re likely to be a higher end championship club, who MAY fluke their way through the playoffs at some point.

I was always of the opinion that either Johnson didn't have a clue what he was doing when it came to recruitment and had no idea what plan he was recruiting to or Ashton Had gone rogue so to speak, the more this unfolds the more I am moving away from Johnson being the Clueless one to Ashton not recruiting to Johnsons plan and instead doing his own thing. 

43 minutes ago, 054123 said:

It’s who we are.

Asking for promotion whilst working to the Mark Ashton model, is a big ask.

LJ accepted the challenge / objectives and terms within it.

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I echo these comments totally. I genuinely feel betrayed /lied to by the board & right now I’m very angry. For what it’s worth today I’ve cancelled my season ticket (which I’ve had for nearly a decade) & sent an email to the club. As our comms are utterly abysmal I doubt I’ll ever receive a reply. 

CONFIRMED.. OH DEARY ME.

Well.. i held out hope. Right until the end. But I am going to give BCFC two barrels now. I will take my time to respond. For now, just to say this..

The worst managerial announcement in my lifetime. Reminds me of Les Read being announced at Charlton when the ownership said 'we need to kick on'.

If this is Steve Lansdown's idea of kicking on I want no part of it.

Absolutely diabolical decision.

Just now, havanatopia said:

CONFIRMED.. OH DEARY ME.

Well.. i held out hope. Right until the end. But I am going to give BCFC two barrels now. I will take my time to respond. For now, just to say this..

The worst managerial announcement in my lifetime. Reminds me of Les Read being announced at Charlton when the ownership said 'we need to kick on'.

If this is Steve Lansdown's idea of kicking on I want no part of it.

Absolutely diabolical decision.

Yep. I won't be bothering this season. The club have let the fans down. 

Archived