Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1,100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CONFIRMED.. OH DEARY ME.

Well.. i held out hope. Right until the end. But I am going to give BCFC two barrels now. I will take my time to respond. For now, just to say this..

The worst managerial announcement in my lifetime. Reminds me of Les Read being announced at Charlton when the ownership said 'we need to kick on'.

If this is Steve Lansdown's idea of kicking on I want no part of it.

Absolutely diabolical decision.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
Just now, havanatopia said:

CONFIRMED.. OH DEARY ME.

Well.. i held out hope. Right until the end. But I am going to give BCFC two barrels now. I will take my time to respond. For now, just to say this..

The worst managerial announcement in my lifetime. Reminds me of Les Read being announced at Charlton when the ownership said 'we need to kick on'.

If this is Steve Lansdown's idea of kicking on I want no part of it.

Absolutely diabolical decision.

Yep. I won't be bothering this season. The club have let the fans down. 

• Like 1

Well it has put me out of my misery waiting but am totally underwhelmed with this appointment. Hey ho, upwards and onwards. He might end up being a revelation.

6 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

No mention of how long his contract is??

I was thinking that as well, could it be a long contract they don’t want the fans to know about to cause more disgruntlement? Or a weird 12 month contract or something?

Just now, havanatopia said:

Twentyman sounds as gobsmacked as all of us.. bewildered actually. 🤣

Dean sounds very nervous, unsurprisingly.. he's coming out fighting. Good luck to him and as others say he is really going to need it.

Dean sounds like a genuine, nice guy. I like him a lot. But it's still a tinpot appointment for a club of our ambition. 

Utterly deflated. Listening to him answering GT's questions...he sounds nice enough, but amateur night. 

Simply not a serious appointment. Can't be bothered to waste too much time worrying how it will work out. 

Good luck Dean, you'll need it. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Sensible appointment. Come on Dean, prove them all wrong who have somehow made up in their heads you're a shit manager.

Sensible appointment? **** off! I swear you just go against the grain to look for a reaction. Pathetic.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1