IGNORED

Three Word Slogan Tory Style

And Its Smith

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Get. Behind. Deano.

We all know it will be Deano in the hot seat.  Probably a 12 month deal.  Time for everyone to make peace with it in their own way and get behind Deano.

How do we all know ?  I certainly don't.

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Get. Behind. Deano.

We all know it will be Deano in the hot seat.  Probably a 12 month deal.  Time for everyone to make peace with it in their own way and get behind Deano.

Yep just accept everything that happens with a whimper.  Show no backbone.

2 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Can we please not start calling him Deano?

hate these faux familiarities, please let’s just call him Dean. 

Let's not call him anything at all, get rid !

1 minute ago, The Bard said:

Yep just accept everything that happens with a whimper.  Show no backbone.

I won't be there , enough is enough .

6 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Can we please not start calling him Deano?

hate these faux familiarities, please let’s just call him Dean. 

If he’s appointed and loses a few matches he’ll be called a lot worse than Deano 

If it's him (and I hope it isn't) there's going to be widespread understandable disappointment and anger.

The club raised expectations with Ashton's statement about applicants and pursuing high profile candidates. 

The excuse of cost cutting due to the current situation doesn't really wash as we'd have known that Gerrard/Hughton wouldn't be cheap appointments. 

I think it's an incredibly poor appointment and won't do anything to win fans back around.

18 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Get. Behind. Deano.

Nope. 

45 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Get. Behind. Deano.

I would suggest though RD that now isn't the time to try and bait people. We know what this forum is like and people are understandably going to be very angry about this appointment. 

26 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If it's him (and I hope it isn't) there's going to be widespread understandable disappointment and anger.

The club raised expectations with Ashton's statement about applicants and pursuing high profile candidates. 

The excuse of cost cutting due to the current situation doesn't really wash as we'd have known that Gerrard/Hughton wouldn't be cheap appointments. 

I think it's an incredibly poor appointment and won't do anything to win fans back around.

Totally agree. If true, this shows our intent. Pathetic.

Getting fed up with this now. Please tell me why DH is a better option than cook, Howe, CH, etc etc. At least one of them would of wanted the bloody job

Archived