IGNORED

Three Word Slogan Tory Style

And Its Smith

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

OTIB 

Getting

Tiresome

Why? I think it's totally valid to be pi55ed off of we appoint LJ's number two after all the names being thrown around. Are we really that narrow minded we can only promote from within and not look at proven managers with success!!!!

2 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Totally agree. If true, this shows our intent. Pathetic.

Getting fed up with this now. Please tell me why DH is a better option than cook, Howe, CH, etc etc. At least one of them would of wanted the bloody job

Really I despair with this shite

1 minute ago, Matthew me said:

Why? I think it's totally valid to be pi55ed off of we appoint LJ's number two after all the names being thrown around. Are we really that narrow minded we can only promote from within and not look at proven managers with success!!!!

FFS we don't know who has or is being appointed !!!!

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Get. Behind. Deano.

We all know it will be Deano in the hot seat.  Probably a 12 month deal.  Time for everyone to make peace with it in their own way and get behind Deano.

Deano .........No Phuckeno Wayo.  Ito wonto beo Deano, theyo willo noto beo thato stuipido..............so puto thato on youro hoto seato ?

2 hours ago, swanker said:

Deano says bounce around the ground. It’s got a nice ring to it mind!

Oh no... I have just realised...No more bouncing. The Johnson Says era has ended, never dawned on me until your post. Sad times. ?

Archived