IGNORED

Ashton Gate banners

And Its Smith

1 hour ago, kevster3 said:

At least they are showing some passion,unlike the sterile happy clappers who will take any shit the club dishes out.

I sometimes wonder, if the club announced they were replacing the meat in their steak and ale pies with shit to increase their profit margins, if there would be some on here applauding them for it ........ and probably buy them if the club said it was ok.

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

I sometimes wonder, if the club announced they were replacing the meat in their steak and ale pies with shit to increase their profit margins, if there would be some on here applauding them for it ........ and probably buy them if the club said it was ok.

What a bizarre analogy.... ??

3 hours ago, kevster3 said:

At least they are showing some passion,unlike the sterile happy clappers who will take any shit the club dishes out.

Yea, cos I for one am fed up to the back teeth of being in league 1, teetering on the edge of relegation to league 2.

Those people need to get a grip! 

Embarrassing, stooping to the level of the blue few.

9 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Yea, cos I for one am fed up to the back teeth of being in league 1, teetering on the edge of relegation to league 2.

Those people need to get a grip! 

Embarrassing, stooping to the level of the blue few.

I’m fed up with pissing every chance of promotion away through inept management.

But I am in your camp slightly, this really is our zenith and we should be grateful.

4 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

I agree it is bizarre, but it’s also quite appropriate, as it amazes me to what extent some people will blindly accept what the club tell them, without ever questioning.

You will find, i think, the people that do just blindly accept anything the club tell them are probably i’d imagine  quite like that in other aspects of their life’s.. blindly accepting anything the government or their employer’s tell them for example.
Im all for supporting the club and will go out of my way to applaud when they get things right but as somebody who over the years like many of us have ploughed thousands into this club (yes nowhere near the investment SL has made but it is all relevant) i have every right to voice when i think inept and dogshite decision making is holding us back.

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

You will find, i think, the people that do just blindly accept anything the club tell them are probably i’d imagine  quite like that in other aspects of their life’s.. blindly accepting anything the government or their employer’s tell them for example.
Im all for supporting the club and will go out of my way to applaud when they get things right but as somebody who over the years like many of us have ploughed thousands into this club (yes nowhere near the investment SL has made but it is all relevant) i have every right to voice when i think inept and dogshite decision making is holding us back.

Amen to that ?

20 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I’m fed up with pissing every chance of promotion away through inept management.

But I am in your camp slightly, this really is our zenith and we should be grateful.

Twelfth in the championship is our Zenith!! Behave 

3 hours ago, BrizzleRed said:

??? know what you mean. 

1 hour ago, Bebbington said:

I think they got a right to do those banners. Us fans should voice our opinion on this stupid appointment (if it happens). We have been promised to get in prem ASAP and we appoint a tin pot manager who will play the same style as lee Johnson.

You are under the impression that "we have been promised to get in prem ASAP" where SL in fact said on talkSPORT "the aim is to get us into the Premier League as soon as we can."

Not quite the same things. Save yerself a fair bit of bed-wetting getting familiar with the difference. 

2 hours ago, Bebbington said:

I think they got a right to do those banners. Us fans should voice our opinion on this stupid appointment (if it happens). We have been promised to get in prem ASAP and we appoint a tin pot manager who will play the same style as lee Johnson.

And you KNOW he will play the same style as LJ HOW?

3 hours ago, Bebbington said:

Fans have every right to protest 

#cityfanslivesmatter 

7 hours ago, BrizzleRed said:

Best post I've seen in a long time.

Archived