IGNORED

Team Next Season

RedRoss

21 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Didn't he get 3 assists in a game not so long ago...his versatility can come in useful too IMO.

Hes bound to do something right youd think with the ammount of gametime hes had more concerning is the appointment of Holden same dross as johnson him and mcCalkister couldnt stop goals conceeded whilst johnson no 2s whats gonna change.

More concerning is Holden didn’t once play massengo in last games. Not even as a sub with 5 subs available. Why? Surely that shows he doesn’t trust youth so that goes against the supposed reasons behind appointing him in the first place.

5 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

More concerning is Holden didn’t once play massengo in last games. Not even as a sub with 5 subs available. Why? Surely that shows he doesn’t trust youth so that goes against the supposed reasons behind appointing him in the first place.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Maybe Massengo was carrying a knock or was jaded from a full season of men's football in England. He also needed to try and win those games so perhaps didn't want to use a holding type midfielder. Let's see (if/when he's appointed) if he picks Massengo when the season starts. 

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I wouldn't read too much into that. Maybe Massengo was carrying a knock or was jaded from a full season of men's football in England. He also needed to try and win those games so perhaps didn't want to use a holding type midfielder. Let's see (if/when he's appointed) if he picks Massengo when the season starts. 

I know this might be controversial but I dont think he actually improves us whilst playing currently. He's obviously got ability and plenty of time on his hands. That with the fact he considerably beefed up in a relatively small time shows promise.

Even though I think he played better when he was first on the scene with us but I am reserving complete judgment due to age, moving to new country and the fact his teammates didn't exactly set the standard.

16 hours ago, BOSRed said:

Played Vyner though!  Massengo’s time will come,

Do we think LJ left behind his tombola for Holden, or perhaps he was turning the handle all along?

Not much enthusiasm for the club at the moment, given the current shenanigans and the general air of disappointment hanging over the supporters. As for the team, the likelihood is that it will be weaker and less experienced at this level (or above) than last season, as we continue to try to sell our most lucrative signings. And by the time the transfer window closes in October, we could be looking at a team unrecognisable from last season but not in a good way.

Bentley 

Hunt         Kalas         Baker        Dasilva 

Walsh    Massengo  Nagy   

Palmer

Weimann           Wells 

Oleary, Moore, vyner, Morrell, O’dowda,Paterson, smosmics

this is assuming fam and Eliasson are sold, fans saying sell baker he was by far our best CB last season and is our only left footed one at that do if we do go with a 3 , very light up top and without a natural cdm ideally your would strengthen here but can’t see us making any signings or moving any one on, hence why imagine Watkins we’ll be kept as he could do a job, this squad and with the news of Holden appointment is massively depressing as a supporter 

Archived