IGNORED

Jamie McAllister - Head Coach

paulcityfan

In all of this I am very surprised JMc has not been mentioned on any list. I did see the day it would come way back 2 years ago when I thought he was being groomed to take over from Lee Johnson.  He did very well with the U21's prior.  At the time Johnson was doing so badly I would have taken the option happily, and is far more preferable to Dean Holden.

For the record my preference is for an established experienced manager of Hughton or Cook calibre

4 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Shankly, Paisley, Fagan

Johnson, Holden, McAllister

Doesn't quite seem the same. 

The Re-boot Room?

The bare cupboard?

Crisis Corner?

Holden, McAllister, Murray, Dave the barman, that bloke in security. The Head Coach line of succession in the City dynasty.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Why?

I’m really worried for DH. If what’s being said is true in terms of coaching setup, It’s a very big ask IMO and puts alot of pressure on DH. I was at least hoping he’d have someone with a bit of experience come in to support him.

I don’t know JMC as a coach but he comes across as captain obvious in all the interviews, says nothing insightful at all and I always felt he only got the opportunity because of LJ.

I don’t know enough about Ashley Williams but at least he’s played a long time at the highest level, and played under some top managers/coaches I suppose but it really is an inexperienced group.

Archived