IGNORED

Somethings not right at BCFC.

Ticky2

Just a thought and I’ll throw it out there. It seems very odd that we’ve heard nothing at all from the powers that be at Ashton Gate, not even an update saying please bear with us. What if we have been bought and new owners plus a new manager are to be announced together? We’ve moved from Bristol Sport and gone to Hummel (Umbro for Rugby), the Lady’s team has moved to Twerton Park and the season is close to restarting again. Like I said in the title something doesn’t feel right ?

5 minutes ago, Ticky2 said:

Just a thought and I’ll throw it out there. It seems very odd that we’ve heard nothing at all from the powers that be at Ashton Gate, not even an update saying please bear with us. What if we have been bought and new owners plus a new manager are to be announced together? We’ve moved from Bristol Sport and gone to Hummel (Umbro for Rugby), the Lady’s team has moved to Twerton Park and the season is close to restarting again. Like I said in the title something doesn’t feel right ?

And they all lived ever after......

11 minutes ago, Ticky2 said:

?

17 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Lansdown is trolling us. He is reading all these pity threads in his hot tub in Guernsey and laughing his cock off. 

If you all stop it he will get bored and put us out of our misery / lunacy

Or more likely, as somebody said earlier, into it.

During Coppell’s short time with the club & it has been well publicised he had some issues with similar goings on at other clubs like Man City.

Do you think he was not fully aware of the input from those above, the David James signing for example may have put his nose out of joint & thought bugger this & walked?

2 hours ago, Ticky2 said:

The frustration with how long it’s taking to appoint a manager is there for everyone to see. However, I don’t know why anyone would think the club should come out with a statement saying ‘please bear with us’!

Agree with OP - the last five weeks have been an absolute shambles.

Not only do we not have a new HC but our preparations for the new season (signings/contracts etc) will have been impacted too.

If it ends up being DH, I cannot wait to hear the rationale - just hope MA/SL are both honest but sense we’ll be spun a load of codswallop!

1 hour ago, Fjmcity said:

Maybe the club could have this on the homepage of the website while we wait

66B0AD95-401F-4486-92F6-DCCF776622F1.jpeg

Didn't know Dean Holden used to have long hair. Mark Ashton on the other hand hasn't changed a bit.

2 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

30 minutes ago, Olé said:

Didn't know Dean Holden used to have long hair. Mark Ashton on the other hand hasn't changed a bit.

They've found Johnson's tactics board as well.

2 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

This has always wound me up.

When playing noughts and crosses, the centre square is always the move. Yet, they’re two moves in and neither the clown or the girl have taken advantage. In fact, they’re both playing in immediately adjacent areas of the grid and stalemate is already a given.

Someone needs to have a word on the tactics here.

3 hours ago, Ticky2 said:

Christ mate.

5 minutes ago, rednotblue said:

It is simples really.

Hughton has said no so club have been trying to convince him ever since. 

Holden is 2nd choice 

That might be true, but there should be another 10 blokes in queue in front of Holden if Hughton had turned us down.

Surely ever fecker can't have rejected us? 

Archived