IGNORED

Big Sam DOF.....

BCFC1512

24 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Lansdown likes yes men who don't go against the grain, absolutely no chance. Sam is to much of character.

So- I'm confused.

Apparently  it's all about Mark Ashton and what  Mark Ashton wants/ thinks/decides/appoints because he makes the decisions  but actually its Steve Lansdown who surrounds himself with yes men who don't go against the grain  .

Ergo- Mark Ashton is just SL's puppet so how come he is deemed responsible for so much of what fans don't like during our disastrous relegation season?

Just let me know who I have to revile the most please.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So- I'm confused.

Apparently  it's all about Mark Ashton and what  Mark Ashton wants/ thinks/decides/appoints because he makes the decisions  but actually its Steve Lansdown who surrounds himself with yes men who don't go against the grain  .

Ergo- Mark Ashton is just SL's puppet so how come he is deemed responsible for so much of what fans don't like during our disastrous relegation season?

Ashton is Lansdown's puppet dictator.

Hope this helps.

23 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So- I'm confused.

Sandy shaw sung a song about mark Ashton 

14 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sandy shaw sung a song about mark Ashton 

You see, I know you’re angling at Puppet on a String, but the shoeless one also joined the Smiths for a cover of “Hand In Glove” in the 80s which could be MAs theme tune:

Hand in Glove

The Sun shines out of our behind

And if the people stare then the people stare

I really don’t know and I really don’t care”

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

You see, I know you’re angling at Puppet on a String, but the shoeless one also joined the Smiths for a cover of “Hand In Glove” in the 80s which could be MAs theme tune:

Hand in Glove

The Sun shines out of our behind

And if the people stare then the people stare

I really don’t know and I really don’t care”

Hang the MA, hang the MA doesn't work does it!

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

To be fair he’s a decent DJ. I’ve heard him a couple of times in Syndicate (now SWX)

Well flattered! But I retired from DJing a couple of years ago - its not as fun as it used to be!

The Big Sam rumour was something I was told about a few weeks ago as the club have had Dean Holden in mind for the head coach role all along and were looking at potentially having various options available to work alongside him in some capacity - and mentioned it somewhere on FB the other day but I stressed it was only a rumour and never claimed it to be true. While he may or may not have been sounded out about a DOF role, its not materialised so its a non-story. So deleted my post regarding it.

Ironically - I actually think it would be a good move having Big Sam in the stands on matchdays and helping Holden out as a mentor and to advise where needed. But its not going to happen so no point discussing it! 

16 minutes ago, Tim S said:

Well flattered! But I retired from DJing a couple of years ago - its not as fun as it used to be!

The Big Sam rumour was something I was told about a few weeks ago as the club have had Dean Holden in mind for the head coach role all along and were looking at potentially having various options available to work alongside him in some capacity - and mentioned it somewhere on FB the other day but I stressed it was only a rumour and never claimed it to be true. While he may or may not have been sounded out about a DOF role, its not materialised so its a non-story. So deleted my post regarding it.

Ironically - I actually think it would be a good move having Big Sam in the stands on matchdays and helping Holden out as a mentor and to advise where needed. But its not going to happen so no point discussing it! 

Well if the club are considering a DoF and Allardyce is out of reach.... I wonder whether there’s a cheaper option?

What’re Lee/Gary Johnson doing these days???? 

Archived