IGNORED

McAllister Sacked!!

Rocky

Just now, Fordy62 said:

This excitement isn’t going to win me any brownie points from the wife. I was following the various threads while watching children. Now with the emergence of this thread I feel it’s a full time job to monitor. God speed kids. 

My partner said she had a dream about City last night as I wont shut up about it...

Just now, RobArnold10 said:

Ignoring all the what ifs about what this means managerially, worth mentioning a big thank you to Macca because he has been a great club servant. There will obviously be a jobs for the boys tag on him but that’s not his fault. 

I think someone ought to start a new thread. It isn’t fair these all get lost in this thread of excitement. 

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

It’s been five weeks Tone. Not even an update from the club in that time. 

And ?  I'm not seeing the perceived problem. Things take time especially to get them right. I see the delay as a positive and not the opposite. Just my opinion though and I certainly respect yours.

1 minute ago, RobArnold10 said:

Ignoring all the what ifs about what this means managerially, worth mentioning a big thank you to Macca because he has been a great club servant. There will obviously be a jobs for the boys tag on him but that’s not his fault. 

Can’t see macca wanting to go, he’s just opened his restaurant here

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Of course, it could be that LJ has got another job and MmC asked if he could speak to this other club and they binned him off.

I’d doubt we’d pay compensation/redundancy/whatever it would be called to allow JMaC to speak to another club. We’d let the other club pay his contract out.

Just now, IAmNick said:

My partner said she had a dream about City last night as I wont shut up about it...

I’ve been keeping her up to date with the developments - she’s hoping for Paul Cook or Mark Robins - as they win us £500. 

Ive just told her of this latest scandal and she’s just walked off with the youngest two! Result!

3 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And ?  I'm not seeing the perceived problem. Things take time especially to get them right. I see the delay as a positive and not the opposite. Just my opinion though and I certainly respect yours.

No respect for the fans. Club running to an agenda that leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Expect plenty of season tickets to be asking for a refund.

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This excitement isn’t going to win me any brownie points from the wife. I was following the various threads while watching children. Now with the emergence of this thread I feel it’s a full time job to monitor. God speed kids. 

They'll come home when they are skint

Archived