IGNORED

McAllister Sacked!!

Rocky

11 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Deano playing a ruthless game here - seeing off Lee, then Jamie (plus Gerrard, Hughton and six others). Go on, Deano!

Lansdown will be the next one to go and Holden will lead the club to glory on his own.

Pulling the pints pre-match and playing as a one-man-band on the stage outside.

What a guy.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Of course, it could be that LJ has got another job and MmC asked if he could speak to this other club and they binned him off.

Very possible. You do mean J Mc though ?

Also possible this is all bollox.

3 minutes ago, Keith Welch said:

Lansdown will be the next one to go and Holden will lead the club to glory on his own.

Pulling the pints pre-match and playing as a one-man-band on the stage outside.

What a guy.

What tablets are you on ?

I agree with @Kid in the Riot this looks to reaffirm the Holden story.

A new bloke would most likely get rid of the whole backroom and bring in his own staff.

Holden getting the nod would know who he wants to work with and could say, 'I want someone different from Macca'. 

Of course it could also be over the leak, or perhaps Macca went direct to the board and said Holden should not be appointed, but someone more experienced should.

All the best to Macca, top bloke easy to talk to and gave everything to the club.

It does strike me as a bit strange that he was sacked and we didn't come to a mutual agreement given I imagine this is part of the backroom shakeup with the new man coming in. 

Or again as pointed out earlier it could me LJ has got another job lined up and wants Macca as assistant and this was the quickest way to do it. 

7 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

No respect for the fans. Club running to an agenda that leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Expect plenty of season tickets to be asking for a refund.

I expect the owners of the season tickets will be asking for a refund, rather than the tickets themselves - considering they're inanimate objects, ADN.

Archived