IGNORED

McAllister Sacked!!

Rocky

I remember MA in a video a few months ago talking about continuity and saying any new head coach would only be able to bring in one coach as an assistant and that the other coaching staff would remain. This would imply one of the current staff would be replaced, looks like it's Macca.

20 minutes ago, mozo said:

Jamie Mac a loyal servant to the club. Thanks to him for his hard work.

Gregor’s used the word “sacked”....let’s wait for more info.

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’ve been keeping her up to date with the developments - she’s hoping for Paul Cook or Mark Robins - as they win us £500. 

Ive just told her of this latest scandal and she’s just walked off with the youngest two! Result!

You’ll have spent those winnings on hotel Wi-fi mate.

Intrigued by this.  Can see why Holden would bring in Williams to break up the SL / Connection, but wasn’t expecting Macca to go, unless....

....it’s to free up Hughton to come in with Holden and Williams (or even Trollope) as assistants.

Missed a big opportunity for a season on Netflix / Prime!

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Please don't feed the troll.

Apologies.  I have worked out that he is a very level headed poster because the shit runs evenly out of both sides of his mouth.

Of course it is still highly likely that all of this is crap as nothing has been announced officially.

18 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Could well be. Something very strange happening. Bunker mentality. Clearly a reaction to the possibility of Holden has had an effect!

Or the whole holden thing is to find a leak, weve done that before

1 minute ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

What would the film be called and what would the casting look like?

Macca played by Gerard Butler. Holden played by H from Steps. LJ played by Dec Donnelly. Hughton played by Idris Elba. Ashton played by Andy Serkis (my precious!!!)

I don’t think there’s necessarily anything special about the word “sacked”. McAllister had a contract so it’s unlikely he would just leave as that would mean he wouldn’t get a payoff. If his services are no longer required his contract would be terminated- ie sacked 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

I don’t think there’s necessarily anything special about the word “sacked”. McAllister had a contract so it’s unlikely he would just leave as that would mean he wouldn’t get a payoff. If his services are no longer required his contract would be terminated- ie sacked 

Terminated by mutual consent is the usual wording tho 

Archived