IGNORED

McAllister Sacked!!

Rocky

8 minutes ago, chowie said:

Think Gregor has just confirmed one (if not the only one) of his club sources.

McAllister had only been talking with one of Bristol City's scouting network on Friday morning and he too is believed to have been surprised by the decison.

When he wrote that players had been informed that there would be a new HC in 7-10 days, I thought aha, a player is your source.

Both of us could be wrong though.

13 minutes ago, Spoons said:

He furloughed his kitchen staff at his new pizza cafe in Long Ashton then let them go due to covid19. Only to read advertise for kitchen staff on less money 3 weeks later !!

Think you will find it was less hours than previous. Therefore not a full time job any longer. COYR 

17 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Another sacking does kind of run counter to the "cheap option as we're watching finances due to COVID" argument as well surely?

This is another person to pay off who will also no doubt be replaced right?

I'd say the opposite. Tightening the purse by only having 1 assistant rather than 2 perhaps. 

Just now, Agard Days Night said:

Ok sure, there’s no agenda and everything is hunky dory at BCFC. 

Nobody is saying it's 'hunky dory'. 

The word 'agenda' implies that Lansdown has underlying intentions that are contrary to where the club needs to go, which I can't see. Perhaps if you were to explain what 'agenda' you see at the club, then that'd help myself, and others, understand

Archived