IGNORED

McAllister Sacked!!

Rocky

5 minutes ago, maxjak said:

An everyday story of country folk..........the new soccer soap.  Tune in next week, when the first footballer to come out of the closet is revealed, and a member of the coaching staff is revealed as a Salirophilia enthusiast! ?

Is that a drink like Sarsaparilla? ?

48 minutes ago, Akira said:

I've clearly missed this. What happened? 

He furloughed his kitchen staff at his new pizza cafe in Long Ashton then let them go due to covid19. Only to read advertise for kitchen staff on less money 3 weeks later !!

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

He furloughed his kitchen staff at his new pizza cafe in Long Ashton then let them go due to covid19. Only to read advertise for kitchen staff on less money 3 weeks later !!

Nothing wrong with that it's just a business decision.

Not easy in the hospitality trade at the moment.

5 minutes ago, chowie said:

Think Gregor has just confirmed one (if not the only one) of his club sources.

McAllister had only been talking with one of Bristol City's scouting network on Friday morning and he too is believed to have been surprised by the decison.

Do you reckon he ****ed him?!?

4 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

Holden with Williams as his assistant I'm going with

Was hoping if we did get Holden we would at least get an experienced assistant. 

Would really worry going into next season with that set up and this young squad. 

Also Williams getting a coaching role in itself seems bit crazy to me. He recently hit someone in a game. My mate works at Everton and didn't have a good word to say about him either. 

9 minutes ago, WirralRobin said:

Apart from anything else I just can't get my head around us potentially starting preseason on Monday with no head coach AND now one of our key first team coaches gone. That's without mentioning the 2/3 of the first team out of contract and not sure if they'll be here for the start of the season proper.

You have to hope an announcement is imminent otherwise why would you not keep JMc on for the start of preseason until the new man and coaching team is announced?

All a pretty big mess!

Not really. Pre season is more about fitness than anything so I'm sure Holden can hold the fort and maybe even rely on people like Tins for support. We still have time up our sleeve. My y-fronts remain entangled at the moment.

41 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

What would the film be called and what would the casting look like?

Holden would defintely be played by Steve Carell, LJ by Warwick Davis and Mark Ashton by Matt Damon.............that's as far as i have got so far!  ?

Archived