IGNORED

Protest - Make Yourselves Heard

Lenners

What’s happening then, if Holden does take the job?

Got to be some sort of action taken next Friday or Saturday, I’m sick to the back teeth of this shit.

For those who don’t want want to voice their discontent and are happy sat in their little bubble lapping up whatever shite the club feed them, don’t bother rolling in on your moral high horse and offering your two pennies worth as I can assure you nobody asked for it.

2 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Got to be some sort of action taken next Friday or Saturday, I’m sick to the back teeth of this shit.

For those who don’t want want to voice their discontent and are happy sat in their little bubble lapping up whatever shite the club feed them, don’t bother rolling in on your moral high horse and offering your two pennies worth as I can assure you nobody asked for it.

What a thread, I have my opinion and if you differ then your viewpoint isn’t welcome. Impressive stuff

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

What a thread, I have my opinion and if you differ then your viewpoint isn’t welcome. Impressive stuff

Indeed, if you want no part in it then kindly **** off as it’s intention is to get something together for us that do.

8 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

This reminds me of my 5 yr old daughter throwing a tantrum coz i wont buy her a toy she wants. 

Just now, Colombo Robin said:

This reminds me of my 5 yr old daughter throwing a tantrum coz i wont buy her a toy she wants. 

This is my football club which is my livelihood and something I invest thousands of pounds and countless numbers of hours into every season.

If you’re happy to sit back and lap up any sort of shite then you do you, personally I’ll make myself heard and show my discontent. As will others.

1 minute ago, Cardy said:

Protest needs to be ASAP not next week I reckon. Holden has been offered the job - the decision has been made by the club. Why wait a week?

What you thinking?

10 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

200.gif

7 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Indeed, if you want no part in it then kindly **** off as it’s intention is to get something together for us that do.

You go ahead then, just amazed it’s taken you until we’re mid table in the championship to decide that it’s time for change. 

Why didn’t you do something when we were bottom of league 1 only a few years ago?

Just now, JBFC II said:

You go ahead then, just amazed it’s taken you until we’re mid table in the championship to decide that it’s time for change. 

Why didn’t you do something when we were bottom of league 1 only a few years ago?

I did mate, I stood in the EE and made myself heard with plenty of others and action was taken. O’Driscoll was sacked, Cotterill was appointed who I was happy with and the rest is history.

Do you not remember those night games against Shrewsbury, Brentford etc in 2013? It was very toxic.

Just now, JollyestOli said:

Sound then, I’ll just sit and lap up 20 more years of mediocre shite under the Lansdown family. I hope Holden does well and guides us to 8th place again, then when the time is right we’ll sack him and get in Ashley Williams. :)

8th in the championship isn’t mediocre shit for a club of our size, ask any fan across the country and they’d say that would be us over performing...

This is my football club which is my livelihood and something I invest thousands of pounds and countless numbers of hours into every season.

If you’re happy to sit back and lap up any sort of shite then you do you, personally I’ll make myself heard and show my discontent. As will others.

What you thinking?

Maybe use your money on something else that doesn't stress you out as much

7 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

What you thinking?

What a ridiculous comment 

1 minute ago, JollyestOli said:

I did mate, I stood in the EE and made myself heard with plenty of others and action was taken. O’Driscoll was sacked, Cotterill was appointed who I was happy with and the rest is history.

Do you not remember those night games against Shrewsbury, Brentford etc in 2013? It was very toxic.

And yet only a couple of years later you were unhappy because we were then sat near the relegation zone in the championship, now you’re unhappy because we’re sat in mid table in the same league. Fickle springs to mind

Sound then, I’ll just sit and lap up 20 more years of mediocre shite under the Lansdown family. I hope Holden does well and guides us to 8th place again, then when the time is right we’ll sack him and get in Ashley Williams. :)

Whaaat, 4 places higher. They call that progress ?

1 minute ago, JollyestOli said:

No, the trajectory is Holden for 20 years then Han-Noah Massengo, then Lee Johnson's daughter, then a turtle Mark Ashton once owned....

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

8th in the championship isn’t mediocre shit for a club of our size, ask any fan across the country and they’d say that would be us over performing...

and thats how we will stay, i dont mind I 've seen us in the top flight tell me @JBFC II where do you want us, I'm happy in the championship, 100+ years tells the story of BCFC for itself

26 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Why are you posting on here and not chaining yourself to the Atyeo statue..? 

Archived