IGNORED

Protest - Make Yourselves Heard

Lenners

3 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

and thats how we will stay, i dont mind I 've seen us in the top flight tell me @JBFC II where do you want us, I'm happy in the championship, 100+ years tells the story of BCFC for itself

Of course everyone wants us to succeed and reach the play offs and hopefully promotion. However ‘boycotting’ because we aren’t there, having seen us in a much worse position only a few years ago, is just a bit bizarre in my opinion. Each to their own though, if @JollyestOliis so upset with mid table championship football that they want to boycott then that’s their call

16 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

This reminds me of my 5 yr old daughter throwing a tantrum coz i wont buy her a toy she wants. 

Perhaps the trick is to promise to buy the toy, ask her to be patient as you want to be sure you get the right one then after 5 weeks give her something cheap that bears no relation to the toy you promised !

I’m going to post on every forum that I can find, be outraged all weekend, cancel my season card, set fire to my house, then if things go well, beg BCFC to let me have my SC back.

It’s done, decision made, either support the club and see how it goes, or Foxtrot Oscar quietly. Don’t think this will be the worst thing to happen in 2020

19 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

This is my football club which is my livelihood and something I invest thousands of pounds and countless numbers of hours into every season.

If you’re happy to sit back and lap up any sort of shite then you do you, personally I’ll make myself heard and show my discontent. As will others.

What you thinking?

Sorry?..........Livelihood?  Are you sure that is what you meant to say?

38 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

What’s happening then, if Holden does take the job?

Got to be some sort of action taken next Friday or Saturday, I’m sick to the back teeth of this shit.

For those who don’t want want to voice their discontent and are happy sat in their little bubble lapping up whatever shite the club feed them, don’t bother rolling in on your moral high horse and offering your two pennies worth as I can assure you nobody asked for it.

Why don't you just **** off 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Of course everyone wants us to succeed and reach the play offs and hopefully promotion. However ‘boycotting’ because we aren’t there, having seen us in a much worse position only a few years ago, is just a bit bizarre in my opinion. Each to their own though, if @JollyestOliis so upset with mid table championship football that they want to boycott then that’s their call

take it from me, after watching City for 62 years plus, we are a Div 2 ( Championship team) and I am more than happy with staying there after the things that have happened to us in the past 100+ years , plus League 3 and Lge Three South, we are what we are. Every decade we may just knock on the door but we always flatter to deceive. My signature below sums up my feelings for BCFC, the club of my granfer, dad and now me at 70 years old. When I snuff it I am going into the Crem to 'One for the Bristol City', if we get Prem before that, 'Happy Days' but not holding my breath !!!!

34 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

What a thread, I have my opinion and if you differ then your viewpoint isn’t welcome. Impressive stuff

29 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They all think they speak for everyone but don`t. It`s almost as if they`re in a little bubble believing that their opinion is the only one that matters.

26 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

This reminds me of my 5 yr old daughter throwing a tantrum coz i wont buy her a toy she wants. 

Yet all three of you have replied on this thread

If you don't agree KEEP OFF THIS PAGE 

You are the perfect examples of why our club will continue to be mediocre, because you blindly sit back and suck up everything thrown in your direction 

1 minute ago, Blackbird1 said:

Why don't you just **** off 

likewise 

If you disagree go away 

19 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Sound then, I’ll just sit and lap up 20 more years of mediocre shite under the Lansdown family. I hope Holden does well and guides us to 8th place again, then when the time is right we’ll sack him and get in Ashley Williams. :)

Join the queue son, I, like alot of people have stood there with a mirriad of selections, it makes no difference who we get, we'll still buy Ashton's players... 

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

You are the perfect examples of why our club will continue to be mediocre, because you blindly sit back and suck up everything thrown in your direction 

likewise 

If you disagree go away 

A thread on a forum is there to create debate. Telling people to go away if they have a different opinion to yours sort of defeats that point does it not?

41 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Got to be some sort of action taken next Friday or Saturday, I’m sick to the back teeth of this shit.

For those who don’t want want to voice their discontent and are happy sat in their little bubble lapping up whatever shite the club feed them, don’t bother rolling in on your moral high horse and offering your two pennies worth as I can assure you nobody asked for it.

For me, as absolutely gutted I am by this appointment, and by the lies that have streamed out of Lansdowns mouth....I would never take part in any form of protest 

I will however  vote with my feet. I wasn’t going to renew this year. First time in 25 years. I renewed the day after LJ was sacked ....

Fans won’t be allowed back in the ground any time soon. We will be entitled to a refund come September. I will certainly be taking it 

I still love this club and will follow from afar....but I just can’t bring myself to blindly follow the liars that are in charge of the club. They have indirectly treated us with utter contempt in recent years, but this is as blatant as it gets 

**** em 

6 minutes ago, Chappers said:

I’m going to post on every forum that I can find, be outraged all weekend, cancel my season card, set fire to my house, then if things go well, beg BCFC to let me have my SC back.

It’s done, decision made, either support the club and see how it goes, or Foxtrot Oscar quietly. Don’t think this will be the worst thing to happen in 2020

Agree I think everyone can only wish to be @JollyestOliwho is that upset about a management appointment. We’re in the middle of a pandemic, millions are going to lose their jobs, millions have died worldwide and he’s upset about a management appointment at Bristol city. 

Don’t worry @JollyestOlithey will let school’s go back in September 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

likewise 

If you disagree go 

Its ok to be mediocre. Have a lie down

43 minutes ago, JollyestOli said:

Holden is our king! 

Fcking protest, people dying and you want to protest a 2nd tier managerial appointment. Get a grip on a reality.

1 minute ago, daored said:

Agree I think everyone can only wish to be @JollyestOliwho is that upset about a management appointment. We’re in the middle of a pandemic, millions are going to lose their jobs, millions have died worldwide and he’s upset about a management appointment at Bristol city. 

Don’t worry @JollyestOlithey will let school’s go back in September 

And a risk of a number of local lockdowns. Bristol at risk as we don’t have a Tory Council/ mayor and case number are rising. 

5 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

likewise 

If you disagree go away 

Keep away, no, you need people to add some sense to this nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

For me, as absolutely gutted I am by this appointment, and by the lies that have streamed out of Lansdowns mouth....I would never take part in any form of protest 

I will however  vote with my feet. I wasn’t going to renew this year. First time in 25 years. I renewed the day after LJ was sacked ....

Fans won’t be allowed back in the ground any time soon. We will be entitled to a refund come September. I will certainly be taking it 

I still love this club and will follow from afar....but I just can’t bring myself to blindly follow the liars that are in charge of the club. They have indirectly treated us with utter contempt in recent years, but this is as blatant as it gets 

**** em 

Oh good, one less SC in the rota for seats. 

8 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Boils my piss what is going on with this club. Complete shambles of a process to recruit a new manager. Complete farce of a biz IMO. Fans taken as muppets.

Agreed and it looks like some fans are happy to be treated like mugs 

32 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Too many people have blind loyalties to the club to see they are being screwed over.

Speak with finances. Stop giving Lansdown money that he takes to invest in rugby.

Yep, can't dredge up any interest in either direction. If I can get my grands worth of season tickets refunded I will do. If not I've still got better things to do. Shame really , had some great times following City, said a lot of negative things regarding Lansdown over the years, but good luck to him hope he'll prove me wrong, but I can't be bothered anymore. 

Archived