IGNORED

Protest - Make Yourselves Heard

Lenners

1 hour ago, Redandproud said:

No, it's men wanting what's right for our club, not an in-experienced man in charge, 

No, it's people wanting what they think is right for our club ..... and then throwing their toys out the pram when they don't get their way.

Im not even sure they all agree on what they think is right either. I suspect they'd disagree about Hughton, Cook, Howe, Warnock etc. As often happens on here, easier to go on about what you don't want than about what you do want. 

3 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

Bye then..non negotiable for me, fickle you are...don't even really know if he's got the job, and you call me the idiot, have a word.

Twenty years is fickle.....:laugh:

3 hours ago, Redandproud said:

No, it's men wanting what's right for our club, not an in-experienced man in charge, 

Men with seemingly no regard to the current climate or the intricacies of what that might mean for the club 

maybe experienced coaches want to much money? Maybe experienced coaches want to spend too much money? 
maybe experienced coaches did not say the right things? 
maybe experienced coaches did not have the right things said to them?

whatever it is, no one at BCFC is deliberately trying to mess up the club, in fact I am sure they are trying to do the opposite with far more information than we do have and should have available.

the club will make their choice based on many factors, shit or bust to the premier league should not be one of them. ******* deal with it and support the team

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

Holden in my opinion has been given the weekend to decide whether he wants to accept the role as Head Coach under a new manager aka hughton or cook... 

I would so love this to happen. 

Not because it would give us, imo, better management.... 

... But to make all the reaction on here look absolutely hilarious, based on a tweet from some bloke who usually knows less than F All about anything. 

The grovelling aplolgies owed to SL, MA and others will be a joy to behold..! 

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

Holden in my opinion has been given the weekend to decide whether he wants to accept the role as Head Coach under a new manager aka hughton or cook... 

... But to make all the reaction on here look absolutely hilarious, based on a tweet from some bloke who usually knows less than F All about anything. 

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

38 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So much you said it three times!

There would never be any apologies from any of them. Also, suggesting people go find Holden on Twitter to ‘influence’ his decision is disgusting and a lot with what’s wrong with society today. Same person I’m sure sent death threats to LJ.

4 minutes ago, grifty said:

So much you said it three times!

There would never be any apologies from any of them. Also, suggesting people go find Holden on Twitter to ‘influence’ his decision is disgusting and a lot with what’s wrong with society today. Same person I’m sure sent death threats to LJ.

That is shocking 

Ralph you are proposing that success is staying in this league for 6 or 7 seasons. Lee was treading water and the board deemed this unacceptable. It is not unreasonable that the fans then expect a manager with a proven track record, not Lee's assistant. If the board wanted to just get through the covid era why change at all.

I'm selling baby rattles to all the cry baby fans.

I understand your concerns but get a grip. If you don't want to support the manager then thats upto you. If you want stage a protest then good luck to you. I'll get behind the manager and moan to my Mrs and mates in the meantime. I'll be accused of being blindly loyal to the board but I'm just no mystic meg/financial advisor to understand the complexity of our situation due to Covid. I do think the board should of acted quicker and clearer to fans. It's like being told you've won a holiday to Barbados and ended up with Minehead. I'm grateful we could afford Minehead in these strange times.

You don't see Bournemouth fans acting like this.

8 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

I'm selling baby rattles to all the cry baby fans.

I understand your concerns but get a grip. If you don't want to support the manager then thats upto you. If you want stage a protest then good luck to you. I'll get behind the manager and moan to my Mrs and mates in the meantime. I'll be accused of being blindly loyal to the board but I'm just no mystic meg/financial advisor to understand the complexity of our situation due to Covid. I do think the board should of acted quicker and clearer to fans. It's like being told you've won a holiday to Barbados and ended up with Minehead. I'm grateful we could afford Minehead in these strange times.

You don't see Bournemouth fans acting like this.

They don't appear to be impressed, looking at their forum.

On 07/08/2020 at 20:08, JollyestOli said:

What’s happening then, if Holden does take the job?

Got to be some sort of action taken next Friday or Saturday, I’m sick to the back teeth of this shit.

For those who don’t want want to voice their discontent and are happy sat in their little bubble lapping up whatever shite the club feed them, don’t bother rolling in on your moral high horse and offering your two pennies worth as I can assure you nobody asked for it.

Well, he took the job.

Is there a revolution, something in the air maybe ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZoJ01FpD8

Archived