IGNORED

Lee Johnson

BS3_RED

Just now, Fjmcity said:

2 hours ago, ReggyRed said:

Please explain what dean Holden did that was so special.. he scrapped a win against a hull side that a few days later got humiliated by wigan, beat a poor Middlesbrough side and then picked up 1 point from 9 against the half decent sides we played.

You can’t honestly think that this tells a whole story

4 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

Please come back, all is forgiven. 

Not from me it isn’t, I quite liked him as a player. But as a manager I found him arrogant and incompetent. He has single handily taken my enjoyment of watching my team play for the last 2-3 years. I can’t forgive him for that. 

6 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Not from me it isn’t, I quite liked him as a player. But as a manager I found him arrogant and incompetent. He has single handily taken my enjoyment of watching my team play for the last 2-3 years. I can’t forgive him for that. 

I got bored of watching most of the last 12-18 months.  I saw little plan, method (call it system / identity if you like).  He’d gone stale.  His selection policy appeared random, and fell into the trap of blaming “untrustworthy” players, who went through spells of bring trusted and then un-trusted again.

I saw a 5 games spell from a Holden that encouraged me.

He might ultimately be crap, but I’m prepared to wait and see.  

I don’t want LJ back and I don’t want Holden either. I wanted someone who had achieved something tangible as a manager in terms of a promotion. 

However if after this protracted period we end up with LJ’s second in command taking over then it smacks of incompetence and as fans we are right to question the club’s and SL’s ambition.

Archived