IGNORED

Scott Murray : UPDATE - False rumour quashed

A Horse With No Name

9 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

Tinnion has deactivated his twitter account as well. It could just be they've been asked to deactivate their accounts until this is over to stop them being asked who the new man is or accidentally saying something. 

Seeing as they are grown men I’m sure they don’t need telling to keep their mouths shut surely 

13 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

Tinnion has deactivated his twitter account as well. It could just be they've been asked to deactivate their accounts until this is over to stop them being asked who the new man is or accidentally saying something. 

Or they can't be arsed dealing with people tagging them in hundreds of tweets over something that they can't do anything about.

If Scott and tinman have gone that's enough for me.

I doubt it's true, but why would you remove two guys that are part of our soul and history

Loved by the fans, players etc. What on earth would this say

Still waiting to see why Jamie was sacked!

It all feels very wrong at present 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Not saying he is but a good clean out is what this club needs I feel 

The analogy the Oscar Wilde used in "The Ballad of Reading Gaol!" was that of strawing the wheat and saving the chaff, with a most evil fan,..... if I recall correctly.  Scotty needs to stay forever and when he passes on he should be stuffed and mounted on a red and white plinth in the concourse.  What a player and what a man!

2 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

If Scott and tinman have gone that's enough for me.

I doubt it's true, but why would you remove two guys that are part of our soul and history

Loved by the fans, players etc. What on earth would this say

Still waiting to see why Jamie was sacked!

It all feels very wrong at present 

Maybe loved too much in SL mind. He wants to be the ultimate loved one by the fans ?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Jobs for boys criticism doesnt apply to Scotty cos he likes getting pissed with the fans? 

When I was 8 years old I was stood outside the gate upset because tickets had sold out for a huge game and I had missed out. Scott pulled up in his motor, asked what was wrong and gave me a guided tour of the stadium. Changing rooms, dugouts, etc. Completely free of charge and out his own time. Deserves to be here as long as he wants a job. 

I think we all need to take some deep breaths.  

It’s Friday night and there will be plenty out on the piss and the rumour mill will be going into overdrive in the pubs and bars, highly fuelled by beer no doubt.

With all the shit going on at the moment, people will likely believe anything is possible and the tweets will be going off all over the place.  Has anyone actually seen a reliable source saying this has actually happened?

Archived