IGNORED

Bristol city Instagram regarding Holden

Eastside Moonwalker

So the city Instagram page keep taking down every picture they’ve uploaded due to the Holden out and negative comments on all the photos.

There was one posted around 9am today about Jay Dasilva being introduced to the squad today 2 years ago or something along those lines, all the comments were ‘introduce a new manager who isn’t a yes man’ etc. 

seems they’ve Lost control of it and it’s just better to remove all new posts 

Just now, Street red said:

Then we keep going until they get the hint.. The clubs nothing without supporters and we have every right to say how we feel!!!

The only way the club takes notice is if people keep hold of their money. Empty stadiums and shop will speak volumes (I appreciate Covid already has hit stadiums).

13 minutes ago, MATT BCFC said:

Seems wrong to remove comments unless they are abusive/offensive of course. Feels very dictatorship. Just makes the fans feel more disconnected to the club. 

Not really. If people posted things all over your photos you’d probably delete it to 

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

if every single bit of news etc is met with an outpouring/barage of negative comment then its not exactly surprising.

Personally and, imo, the overall response from fans has been near hysteria and something akin to the crowd scenes in the Simpsons.

pitchforks and flame torches at BS3 anyone?

Wouldn't have been so bad if they had not said at the start they sacked LJ as they need someone to get us over the line, therefore suggesting someone with more experience and the tactical know how LJ might have been slightly short off and then it looks like we are about to take on his number 2, which he might be a decent bloke and knows the club, but is unlikely to be that spark and bring much different to the table to get us to where we all want the club to be

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I’ve noticed this creeping in on our social media. They often turn off comments on Instagram after a loss and block people who write negative things on twitter. 

Hard to manage social media when the PR dept is woefully lacking. A few more people need firing i reckon but ultimately the Chairman is the one supposedly in charge and should be doing a lot better with the 'face' of the club.

6 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

if every single bit of news etc is met with an outpouring/barage of negative comment then its not exactly surprising.

Personally and, imo, the overall response from fans has been near hysteria and something akin to the crowd scenes in the Simpsons.

pitchforks and flame torches at BS3 anyone?

Agreed but I have some sympathy with those who are unable to hold back their emotions... And all it takes is a regular tweet from Jon Lansdown. If I have said it once I have said it 30 times.

5 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

Wouldn't have been so bad if they had not said at the start they sacked LJ as they need someone to get us over the line, therefore suggesting someone with more experience and the tactical know how LJ might have been slightly short off and then it looks like we are about to take on his number 2, which he might be a decent bloke and knows the club, but is unlikely to be that spark and bring much different to the table to get us to where we all want the club to be

They did say that at the start and if they could wave a magic wand to make it happen they do that as well.

For reasons unknown to us all that simply hasn’t happened so they’ve got to find the next best solution which obviously isn’t very palatable.

If people who were interviewed, asked to take the job but didn’t want to come on the terms offered other than change those terms / conditions - which in the current climate is very risky, they simply won’t do it hence why where we are today. 

9 minutes ago, lenred said:

If the latest update is signing Nagy a year ago I could comment if wanted to. As much as I dont like City’s media team and the generally embarrassing cringey content they produce thought it best to provide balance here.  

Have you read the comments in that photo?

Just now, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Sorry didn’t mean to post twice, but that post will be gone in under 3 ho s( the dasilva one was posted at 9 taken down at 10

2 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

They did say that at the start and if they could wave a magic wand to make it happen they do that as well.

For reasons unknown to us all that simply hasn’t happened so they’ve got to find the next best solution which obviously isn’t very palatable.

If people who were interviewed, asked to take the job but didn’t want to come on the terms offered other than change those terms / conditions - which in the current climate is very risky, they simply won’t do it hence why where we are today. 

And where are we? I think we are in a better position than most. We will have DH on Monday confirming his offered position of assistant coach reporting in to and assisting a new governor  

12 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Sorry didn’t mean to post twice, but that post will be gone in under 3 ho s( the dasilva one was posted at 9 taken down at 10

I have and they aren’t much different to here tbh. No ones happy with the current situation.

Archived