IGNORED

The creating new threads disease and the cure.

Prinny

I know that you have self esteem issues.

You start new threads on topics already clearly under discussion because you're afraid that you won't be seen and acknowledged.

But you only think that because you don't read all the posts in a thread. If you stop dismissing others views, you won't feel that your own views are dismissed.

If you change your own behaviour, then you won't have this problem.

I fully understand that I am creating a new thread in order to make my point. I'm probably guilty of this in the past and I will probably be guilty in the future. So don't be upset that I'm calling you out, I'm calling me out too. Do better. Both of us.

1 hour ago, Matthew me said:

I'm getting really tired of listening to clubs in lower leagues asking the government to bail them out. It's not right that tax payers money funds football. 

Tax payers money needs to pay for the NHS, medical supplies, and supporting people that have fallen on hard times. Some families have lost everything and its distasteful to hear football clubs coming out with cap in hand

This is a football issue that should be solved by football clubs

The wage bill of the premier is more than £2bn. If all players lose 5% of salary for one year, this equates to £100,000,000. Enough to cover the entire wage bill of league one and two.

So many of the tip flight players owe their living to the lower leagues. Time to lose a measly 5% and support them.

Asking the average Joe in the street earning £20k a year to pay his taxes to keep Fleetwood afloat is immoral

Do the right thing football. Let any money we have left in government go to people that really need it 

Rant over 

Still starting topics where the content has already been discussed elsewhere in detail @Matthew me

Clearly previous warnings don't sink in your mind

57 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Still starting topics where the content has already been discussed elsewhere in detail @Matthew me

Clearly previous warnings don't sink in your mind

I didn't read every single thread before posting a topic!!!!.... MANY others do the same as me! It's always me that gets noticed if I dare post something that links to a thread from weeks ago!

Surely someone can just merge if I've missed a precious thread without the continued threats of being banned!!!!

It's becoming more and more stressful to post anything at the risk of upsetting someone because we already have a thread !!

Does it really hurt anyone ??

Does it take that's long to merge if someone missed a thread?

Why constantly threaten with bans? People swear and say abusive things and they're never banned

49 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

It can, and has been.

@Matthew me please can you add to existing threads when a topic is already being discussed, rather than starting new ones :pray:

I will do my best to scan before posting ?

2 hours ago, Matthew me said:

I didn't read every single thread before posting a topic!!!!.... MANY others do the same as me! It's always me that gets noticed if I dare post something that links to a thread from weeks ago!

Surely someone can just merge if I've missed a precious thread without the continued threats of being banned!!!!

Why constantly threaten with bans? People swear and say abusive things and they're never banned

But why is it ALWAYS you @Matthew me?

Everyone else gets it!!!

Your problem is that for weeks you have been doing this, like some kind of desperate effort to get people to read your opinion, if it was once or twice I am sure the admin would not mind, but it is so apparent how often you do it. Goodness knows how many others had been merged already. The threads are not even that far away, to say they are from weeks ago is pathetic.

You do realise the admin team are all here voluntary, essentially covering this site 24 hours a day, they are not solely here to watch your threads and merge them just because you are too lazy to reply to another post

Out of interest how do you know who is getting banned? I have no idea who is under any restrictions so would be very curious to know how you are privvy to such sensitive information.

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

But why is it ALWAYS you @Matthew me?

Everyone else gets it!!!

Your problem is that for weeks you have been doing this, like some kind of desperate effort to get people to read your opinion, if it was once or twice I am sure the admin would not mind, but it is so apparent how often you do it. Goodness knows how many others had been merged already. The threads are not even that far away, to say they are from weeks ago is pathetic.

You do realise the admin team are all here voluntary, essentially covering this site 24 hours a day, they are not solely here to watch your threads and merge them just because you are too lazy to reply to another post

Out of interest how do you know who is getting banned or on mod review etc? I have no idea who is under any restrictions so would be very curious to know how you are privvy to such sensitive information.

It's NOT always me!

And if you're paying that close attention, you'll see that I've not posted anything in the wrong place for weeks! Lesson was learnt.

I don't think a rant about government funding and taxes belong under October attendance thread personally.....

I am aware it's all volunteers and they do a brilliant job!!! We've got the best forum of any club.

And work regards to who's banned and who's not. Surely you can read messages from people using abusive swear words that post each day, hence not banned

I have no idea why one posy in the wrong place ( although I really don't see how a rant about taxes and government funding isnt a new thread ) and I'm singled out again 

If someone doesn't have time to sit and read every previous thread, it's going to happen. Most of us have jobs, kids, busy lifestyle. I don't think it's such a huge crime if one post in the last month went in the wrong place

Quite simple really, just block me or don't read any of my posts 

I'm.not here to argue, cause trouble or do anything daft

Just here to talk city and all things red ?

Hope we can agree on that at least ??

21 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

It's NOT always me!

And if you're paying that close attention, you'll see that I've not posted anything in the wrong place for weeks! Lesson was learnt.

I don't think a rant about government funding and taxes belong under October attendance thread personally.....

I am aware it's all volunteers and they do a brilliant job!!! We've got the best forum of any club.

And work regards to who's banned and who's not. Surely you can read messages from people using abusive swear words that post each day, hence not banned

I have no idea why one posy in the wrong place ( although I really don't see how a rant about taxes and government funding isnt a new thread ) and I'm singled out again 

If someone doesn't have time to sit and read every previous thread, it's going to happen. Most of us have jobs, kids, busy lifestyle. I don't think it's such a huge crime if one post in the last month went in the wrong place

Quite simple really, just block me or don't read any of my posts 

I'm.not here to argue, cause trouble or do anything daft

Just here to talk city and all things red ?

Hope we can agree on that at least ??

The topic you started may not fit under the topic title that your post has been merged with but if you read the thread, the topic you decided to start is being discussed under this thread so it could / should of just been posted here is where I guess the problem is?

8 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

The topic you started may not fit under the topic title that your post has been merged with but if you read the thread, the topic you decided to start is being discussed under this thread so it could / should of just been posted here is where I guess the problem is?

Thanks for the comments ?

7 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

It can, and has been.

@Matthew me please can you add to existing threads when a topic is already being discussed, rather than starting new ones :pray:

In his defence if he were to read every thread he would be accused of being a troll by the same protagonist who is doing the complaining. Bit of a no win situation when said barmy protagonist starts sprouting his / her regular vitriol.

6 hours ago, Matthew me said:

It's becoming more and more stressful to post anything at the risk of upsetting someone because we already have a thread !!

Does it really hurt anyone ??

I will do my best to scan before posting ?

Matthew your doing fine mate. Some on here just like to moan for the sake of it.

On 23/09/2020 at 16:45, Tipps69 said:

Forgive me here, please, but doesnt that sound like a topic was made under so and so heading but the thread changed direction to discuss another topic so you should have posted your opinion there? If so, how is he to know that? How is he know know if a thread goes off topic to a topic he wants to discuss, thats being discussed in another thread but with the wrong topic title? I know we try to keep on topic, but sometimes 2 or three posts goes astray before going back on topic. Or is it actually that bad?

I remember one forum, its gone now, but threads never stayed on topic and the Mods let it happen. It was hilarious because of that (yes I could keep track of which thread were talking about what) but no one got ratty/mad if someone made a thread discussing a topic that was already being discussed in a differently titled thread. It would have either been continued from there, or a helpful person would answer him and it was left there. 

I must say, been a member on many forums, that forum was the best. I still find it a shame it died. (It died because the owner of the forum BROKE one of his rules to appoint someone a moderator.) Some of us (me included) had been on that forum for years, yet he chose a member that had only been there for 6 months to be the next new mod. So likewise, me and many many others who had been there for years boycotted. Even current mods felt our pain and joined in on the boycott.

Archived