IGNORED

Radio Bristol - Now Discussing New Manager Job

bcfc01

Just now, bcfc01 said:

That would certainly alleviate some of the shite flying around.

With all due respect to Glen (fantastic player- one of the best we have produced btw) how long has he been out of football for one? And two how long ago was that major heart attack he suffered?

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

John Terry perhaps? Just left Villa apparently 

Well Terry appears might be going somewhere and it’s not Bournemouth. So....

I can’t see how Holden and Terry work though?

Who is the main man?? Can’t see Terry coming in to be no.2 to Holden.

Just now, bris red said:

With all due respect to Glen (fantastic player- one of the best we have produced btw) how long has he been out of football for one? And two how long ago was that major heart attack he suffered?

Not sure what that has to do with things tbh.

And I think he's never been "out" of football.

I’ve said consistently over the past few days that the only scenario that navies any sense is for there to be two people involved.  It’s the only thing that could explain Jamie Mac’s departure and Deano having anything to think about.  I wonder, if it is a DoF, whether it’s a name that hasn’t been mentioned at all.  Or Hoddle...

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Not sure what that has to do with things tbh.

And I think he's never been "out" of football.

It has a fair bit to do with it.

Day to day football involvement is far more stressful than summarising on a match every few weeks.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

No.

He is CEO but has been doing part of a DOF role in terms of identifying players etc.

You aint getting rid of him that easily :cool:

Indeed, the analysts have been working to him, the player database is his and he keeps firing chief scouts. Bringing in a DoF who is actually qualified for the role clips his wings. I'm not sure his ego can take that.

3 minutes ago, bris red said:

and really how good is he compared to others - part of the past n not the future of football! 

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Also explains the need for Holden to "think about it"?

I said this last night. Jamie and Dean told yesterday that a DOF will be coming in. Jamie said nah I'm not interested in working with xxxx and Dean is thinking about it and back up lined up if he rejects. All to be revealed Monday in time for the start of pre season 

Archived