Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Radio Bristol - Now Discussing New Manager Job

4 hours ago, Lrrr said:

I'd be very surprised, to me sounds like if its an experienced person coming in to help out Dean or be head coach/manager they have an analyst they've worked with a lot and want to bring with them, a well known example is Monk who takes the same analyst with him to every club.

It sounds to me like a Director of Football is coming in who likely has his own ideas about structure, analysts etc.  

McAllister going + the others may be driven by whatever the exciting person coming in wants.  This person may well have told the club he wants to work with Holden.  

It was also said no decisions would be made on contracts until the new guy was in place, all adds up to me as if someone is in place who has already advised to release KS etc we just haven't been told yet.  I doubt DH made the call if he is still thinking over the offer.

No sources, just putting 2 and 2 together.

Edited by Port Red