IGNORED

Latest betting and who would you put your last ten pound on.

City oz

William Hill latest odds.

Holden 11/10. ( these odds would be good to keep his roll under a new head coach ) 

Hughton 1/1. ( now this has to be the favorite )

Neil 10/1. ( Good odds and maybe a quick ton in your back pocket)

Cook 16/1. ( now an out side chance)

Terry 25/1. ( odds are gradually getting shorter and could be the surprise )

My £10 would be going on City letting the fans down again and showing no ambition as thing stand.

That said, I have always supported City through thick and thin and will no doubt continue to do so, despite moaning about it along with many others in the hope that we shall one day reach the promised land and become a force to be reckoned with in English football.

You never know, Dean Holden may surprise us all, so long as he is able to learn from the mistakes of his predecessor.

I would'nt waste a tenner on anyone. This has all become too drawn out and frankly I'm quiet underwhelmed by it all. If Ashton was announced as the new man in charge with Holden as coach I would'nt be surprised. Just get it done.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

My £10 would be going on City letting the fans down again and showing no ambition as thing stand.

That said, I have always supported City through thick and thin and will no doubt continue to do so, despite moaning about it along with many others in the hope that we shall one day reach the promised land and become a force to be reckoned with in English football.

You never know, Dean Holden may surprise us all, so long as he is able to learn from the mistakes of his predecessor.

Give us 3 years and we will be a force. COYR

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Or a farce ?

Come on be positive. Next season a play off spot but not successful, the next season automatic promotion, the season after that top 12 in the Premership 

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

And Barcelona in the Champions League Final the following year.

Gees now that is slightly to far a dream. Barcelona will not exist then. More likely us playing Liverpool 

I really have no idea.

This has all been handled very poorly in my opinion.

If somebody like Hughton is appointed as a manager, it would be pleasing, but why have the club handled this situation so badly?

Regardless of the reason, it has been handled badly.

3 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I look at how other clubs have handled, appointing new managers lately.

Birmingham, bournemouth, who appointed inhouse in days,

We are going to be behind other teams allready, before the season starts, at this rate.

The others may of made decisions in days however what has that got yo do with appointing the correct person and qualified for the job 

5 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I look at how other clubs have handled, appointing new managers lately.

Birmingham, bournemouth, who appointed inhouse in days,

We are going to be behind other teams allready, before the season starts, at this rate.

Don't worry, the new coach is already in place, has been for weeks, spotted running around Failand, incognito, very fit and far ahead of the others

gorilla.jpg

35 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I really have no idea.

This has all been handled very poorly in my opinion.

If somebody like Hughton is appointed as a manager, it would be pleasing, but why have the club handled this situation so badly?

Regardless of the reason, it has been handled badly.

Do you think it has been handled badly ?

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Korey Smith new deal close

Bristol City are close to agreeing a new deal with central midfielder Korey Smith. 

The senior Robins midfielder had been rumoured to have been on his way out at Ashton Gate, but talks are progressing between the club and player and there is confidence that a contract extension will soon be agreed.

Smith played well as the Robins lost just one of their final five games of the season under Dean Holden.

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

most definitely around communication but this could be for a valid reason we are not aware of.

7 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Yes I do.

I think the club should have had a coherent plan of what they wanted to achieve and then worked through steps to achieve it.

Lee’s dismissal was not surprising and should not have been unplanned for. For me he failed in his objective three years in a row.

The information/statements they released/leaked, since Lee has left have been contradictory and confusing and only served to cause confusion and dismay.

The lack of clarity now around Holden and a ‘mystery appointment’ (I mean seriously, what is this?) is just further evidence of a badly handled situation.

Even if a mystery second appointment is announced, it’ll be lauded as a ‘I told you so!’ moment by some, but for me it doesn’t negate a badly handled 5/6 weeks.

12 minutes ago, City oz said:

most definitely around communication but this could be for a valid reason we are not aware of.

Then they should have been on top of it more closely and managed the information output a lot better.

2 hours ago, fatchers said:

I would'nt waste a tenner on anyone. This has all become too drawn out and frankly I'm quiet underwhelmed by it all. If Ashton was announced as the new man in charge with Holden as coach I would'nt be surprised. Just get it done.

They may as well. That's going to be the reality anyway.

Archived