IGNORED

Paul Simpson

Drink_Up_Thee_Cider

New to this forum, so be gentle!

Usual heard from a pal, who is an ex city player and friends with Jamie Mac, apparently JM has been given the boot because he has spoken out to MA about a number of MA's decisions during the last 5 weeks. In addition to this he also said that he's been told that Paul Simpson will be coming in as assistant to DH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Simpson_(footballer)

Don't shoot the messenger!

COYR's!

1 hour ago, Drink_Up_Thee_Cider said:

Usual heard from a pal, who is an ex city player and friends with Jamie Mac, apparently JM has been given the boot because he has spoken out to MA about a number of MA's decisions during the last 5 weeks. In addition to this he also said that he's been told that Paul Simpson will be coming in as assistant to DH.

COYR's!

That's odd because I heard that Jamie Mac had been given the boot because he was no bloody good.

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

2D32AF94-5508-41FD-9B93-5DE026D5CFD9.jpeg

The day has already been won!

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

That's odd because I heard that Jamie Mac had been given the boot because he was no bloody good.

Unlike Dean Holden, who was so bloody great in addressing our issues over the last 3 years ??

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Unlike Dean Holden, who was so bloody great in addressing our issues over the last 3 years ??

Apologies- I thought the OP was about J Mac.

If you wish to discuss Holden you should start a new thread- I'm sure you'll have something new to say.

1 hour ago, Drink_Up_Thee_Cider said:

COYR's!

That doesnt tie up with the analysts leaving though,

Thanks for the info

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Apologies- I thought the OP was about J Mac.

If you wish to discuss Holden you should start a new thread- I'm sure you'll have something new to say.

No, I wish to discuss Jamie.

Id like to compare him to Dean Holden ?

2 minutes ago, redpole said:

Isn’t paul Simpson England u19/20 coach??? Could lead to a few youngsters coming in with his connections. 

With respect, our failure to push into the play off area is not because we need more young players. It’s because we haven’t had experience and know how, on, and particularly OFF the pitch. With regard younger players, we have our own academy, let’s concentrate on giving them a chance first. 

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

With respect, our failure to push into the play off area is not because we need more young players. It’s because we haven’t had experience and know how, on, and particularly OFF the pitch. With regard younger players, we have our own academy, let’s concentrate on giving them a chance first. 

Our failure to push into the playoffs wasn't because of experience (we had kalas Smith bentley pato hunt all experianced)

It was because of the head coaches chopping and changing and the players loosing faith in him

7 minutes ago, 054123 said:

He wasn't on charge for the last 3 years & I doubt that LJ would've taken any advise from him.

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Our failure to push into the playoffs wasn't because of experience (we had kalas Smith bentley pato hunt all experianced)

It was because of the head coaches chopping and changing and the players loosing faith in him

Yes, and we also failed to give a lot of young players a real chance last season, particularly from January onwards 

5 minutes ago, bpexile said:

He wasn't on charge for the last 3 years & I doubt that LJ would've taken any advise from him.

Who knows anymore. 

The same could be said for Jamie Mac then.

My point being, I responded to a post saying that Jamie Mac was simply no good.

18 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Dean Holden, the guy who’s rumoured imminent appointment has been causing so much anger on here the last few days. 

Thought that was obvious, unless I’m being wooshed or I’ve missed anything big!

But this is a Paul Simpson thread. If you look  there's a multi page thread about DH.

Just now, Desso said:

But this is a Paul Simpson thread. If you look  there's a multi page thread about DH.

My point is that he’d be a good assistant to Holden, just because the thread isn’t about him doesn’t mean he can’t be mentioned...

I don't know Paul Simpson and have no idea what his skills are or anything whatsoever about what he could offer BCFC this season.

BUT IF HE'S APPOINTED- they'll be big trouble from me. I'll shake my fist and stamp my feet and demand a refund on my signed Nicky Maynard Shirt and let Mark Ashton's tyres down. As for a half time pie- NEVER AGAIN so long as Simpson puts the cones out. BOO.

I now feel so connected with this forum.

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

My point is that he’d be a good assistant to Holden, just because the thread isn’t about him doesn’t mean he can’t be mentioned...

Holden is not going to be the head coach so its all irrelevant 

Archived