IGNORED

FACT: Big BCFC appointments to be comfirmed this week! (Actually there is nothing to see here, move along)

Tangle Foot

5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

No disrespect mate, but it would be a stunner if there wasn’t an announcement this week, and in fact a major surprise if there wasn’t one tomorrow.  It’s certainly what the players are expecting.

The DP, not sure how much will be announced tomorrow, but we should certainly all be in the picture before weeks end!

COYR.

19 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

With all due respect Andy, I disagree with you. If you don’t believe me that’s your right, but to say I trolling, well let’s just say we will have to agree to disagree on that point.

COYR.

It’s pretty obvious there is going to be an announcement this week. You’d have to be a bit of a moron to think otherwise 

You are posting nonsense

If you had a name you’d tell us 

56 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

I have heard interesting appointments will be confirmed during the week ahead.

MA will stick his head up, above his parapet, and be making a statement or two.

Keep your fingers crossed for a least a little bit of news that should improve our mood ahead of the new season!

COYR.

Well if Holden is an example then it should a complete non event

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

It’s pretty obvious there is going to be an announcement this week. You’d have to be a bit of a moron to think otherwise 

You are posting nonsense

If you had a name you’d tell us 

I still disagree with you Andy. You say my OP is clearly obvious, therefore must makes sense,  but then you say I posted ‘nonsense’. Which is it?

COYR.

• The title was changed to FACT: Big BCFC appointments to be comfirmed this week! (Actually there is nothing to see here, move along)
51 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

That’s a real shame Bris. Never lose faith man. We’re not that far gone yet!

COYR.

Yes, yes we are, the club is currently a joke,

With players having to say good bye on Instagram instead of the club I forming us they are leaving

The alienation of the fan base thats happened is disgraceful 

The way they've let the anger bubble and boil over is disgraceful 

If its nothing short of a world class management team and messi and Ronaldo signing then the club will not get many back onside for a while 

3 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

I still disagree with you Andy. You say my OP is clearly obvious, therefore must makes sense,  but then you say I posted ‘nonsense’. Which is it?

COYR.

You have a very familiar style of writing. You are Bat Fastard and I claim my prize. 

1 hour ago, Tangle Foot said:

Keep your fingers crossed for a least a little bit of news that should improve our mood ahead of the new season!

COYR.

Club employee? 

Just fed up with all of this appoint Holden put us out of a misery, I’m in disbelief at how appallingly the board have handled this totally shameful, after the optimism of getting rid of LJ and landsdown giving it the talk of progressing and next step, we are left with dean Holden how has this happened. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Holden and Rolls have done / been doing all the prep for this.

Fingers crossed then with JM supposedly gone;particulary if Cisse goes as well as quoted.

Not sure who's going to be doing any of the analytical work though?

Do we have any friendlies lined up? I know it'll be without spectators; but they will need the games in the run up to the 12th.

Crazy times, my boys are looking forward to the new strips at some point in the near future......?

6 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

COYR.

FACT: If there are no Big Announcements or appointments this week most fans will lose their Shit.

8 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

COYR.

(Insert name here) was always our first choice. Or was that second, Mark?. Or maybe third? Lucky loser? Well I never.

Archived