IGNORED

Head of Comms.

Jeez

Whoever is responsible for the clubs communications needs to be fired. 

The KS statement today is the final straw is accepting the level of club Comms being provided.

Since the beginning of the year it’s gone backwards. Appreciate the Covid complications but is that really an excuse? Can’t see the correlation - you can work remotely and coordinate a rollout of communications via all channels - every other business appears capable at the moment.

46 minutes ago, BigTone said:

What day is it today ?

It doesnt matter what day it is, a player shouldnt have to announce he hasnt been offered a new contract the club should of, when it issued its retained list

Is ******* disgraceful from the current laughing stock of the the championship 

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It doesnt matter what day it is, a player shouldnt have to announce he hasnt been offered a new contract the club should of, when it issued its retained list

Maybe I missed the issueing of the retained list. And by the way it does matter what day it is. Other than that a newspaper (in the very loose definition of the word) should not be publishing false stories causing embarrasment to a player (most of all) or anyone else for that matter.

51 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I think the clubs comms have been instructed by the hierarchy not to say anything.

You’re very close to the truth there. The communication team can only post what and when they’re told to. They’re instructions come from MA. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re very close to the truth there. The communication team can only post what and when they’re told to. They’re instructions come from MA. 

Not when there are falsehoods, assumptions and conspiracies to be rebuked Robbo.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Part of your job as media manager is to advise the higher ups when lack of communication looks bad.

It's easy enough to put out holding statements that don't say much but keep fan disquiet tamped down.

That basically has been how the government has been operating throughout this year!

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Part of your job as media manager is to advise the higher ups when lack of communication looks bad.

It's easy enough to put out holding statements that don't say much but keep fan disquiet tamped down.

That basically has been how the government has been operating throughout this year!

Fancy the job?

In all seriousness I do wonder if some jobs are being lost all across Bristol City (and perhaps Bristol Sport)?  If two of the analysts have gone, maybe others too.

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Fancy the job?

In all seriousness I do wonder if some jobs are being lost all across Bristol City (and perhaps Bristol Sport)?  If two of the analysts have gone, maybe others too.

There will still be people there. Even if the department is a bit lighter than it was. 

50 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Not just the championship.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

In fairness to them in this situation they’d been quiet on twitter all weekend and it looks like Korey forced them into something today. I guess they had to then act as bad as it looked 

Just now, TomF said:

In fairness to them in this situation they’d been quiet on twitter all weekend and it looks like Korey forced them into something today. I guess they had to then act as bad as it looked 

Personally, I'd have Tweeted as soon as the decision to not pursue an extension had been taken (although a proper "tribute" story might take a while longer to prepare).

As we've seen, when you try to sit on news for a while it has the potential to bite you on the bum!

2 hours ago, Red Alert said:

Whoever is responsible for the clubs communications needs to be fired. 

The KS statement today is the final straw is accepting the level of club Comms being provided.

Since the beginning of the year it’s gone backwards. Appreciate the Covid complications but is that really an excuse? Can’t see the correlation - you can work remotely and coordinate a rollout of communications via all channels - every other business appears capable at the moment.

Dave Barton and that Ryan bloke can **** off, they both represent the club and do it so poorly.

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Happy birthday SL of S. 

Don't attempt candles on a cake. Cuts have affected the D&S force's ability to deal with wildfires. 

I have it on good authority that he has 5 fire extinguishers, 4 fire blankets and 6 buckets of sand standing by just in case.

Thanks to Gregor McGregor for the information.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

I supposed you've missed Wigan, Sheffield Wednesday and derby. 

Things aren't great but we are far, far away from being 'the laughing stock of the championship' 

Archived