IGNORED

Gary O’Neil

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

That would be nice, comes across very well on Sky

Sorry but speaking well on Sky isn’t good enough.

What experience does he bring? What’s on his coaching CV? What has he achieved?

This club is crying out for a proven Championship manager. Instead it appears we’re putting together a bunch of novices.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Sorry but speaking well on Sky isn’t good enough.

What experience does he bring? What’s on his coaching CV? What has he achieved?

This club is crying out for a proven Championship manager. Instead it appears we’re putting together a bunch of novices.

CANCEL THAT! ?

Pretty sure he has already given his account of what happened during his time here and even posted a picture of what his leg was like when still being forced to play.

I said back after a terrible loss to Brentford when he came off injured that I’d seen him on the tube and people said I made it up as he wouldn’t have been on the tube by himself. Well he definitely was there and he was fuming he had been forced to play and done further damage to an ongoing injury.

I think he speaks well of us when on sky when all things are considered and his time here clearly wasn’t a high point of his career.

6 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Pretty sure he has already given his account of what happened during his time here and even posted a picture of what his leg was like when still being forced to play.

I said back after a terrible loss to Brentford when he came off injured that I’d seen him on the tube and people said I made it up as he wouldn’t have been on the tube by himself. Well he definitely was there and he was fuming he had been forced to play and done further damage to an ongoing injury.

I think he speaks well of us when on sky when all things are considered and his time here clearly wasn’t a high point of his career.

Effin good player, even in the limited minutes I saw him with us.  Big shame the injuries.  Was the Wade Elliott we missed upon promotion.

Archived