IGNORED

Gary O’Neil

Davefevs

I`ve always thought he`d end up at Millwall in some capacity - the club he supported as a kid. He was on Danny Baker a couple of years back and said he would jump at the chance if he was offered something - although that was when Neil Harris was in charge and they are good mates I understand.

Maybe something at Cardiff now NH is there?

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Effin good player, even in the limited minutes I saw him with us.  Big shame the injuries.  Was the Wade Elliott we missed upon promotion.

I remember him being the signing I was most excited by that season and ended up (through no fault of Gary`s) being the most disappointed by.

1 hour ago, TheInsider said:

Hasnt he already mentioned about playing basically on 1 leg only for the physios to make it worse?

I think one day there will be a few stories to come out about playing under LJ. 

Personally I don’t think his man management skills ( lack of) have gone down too well with some players!

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

Personally I don’t think his man management skills ( lack of) have gone down too well with some players!

Compare he incredible amount of , and content of messages (From team mates & other pros) to Korey Smith today , and the absence on LJs departure

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Effin good player, even in the limited minutes I saw him with us.  Big shame the injuries.  Was the Wade Elliott we missed upon promotion.

I'm fairly sure that the downturn in form in that first season (including the 8 game losing run) coincided with him getting injured.

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

There have been a few veiled references here and there, plus there was the article that Gregor did just after he was sacked which quoted one of the ones who left for Cardiff and said that, whilst LJ was much better at coaching than Warnock, when it came to man management it was completely the opposite.

Archived