IGNORED

Gregor

AshtonRobin21

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Gregor could print an article saying that today is Monday and you'd still get people refusing to believe him until the club say so.

I must admit I’d have to check the calendar. 

I actually think that life is far from easy for Gregor and all in all he does a good job for a shit newspaper group. 

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Gregor could print an article saying that today is Monday and you'd still get people refusing to believe him until the club say so.

What with different time zones around the world it can be Monday in the UK, but Sunday or Tuesday elsewhere. So Gregor's talking shit! ?

How valuable to the football club is the Bristol Post ?

Genuine question, because i'm not sure of the extent of readership but can't imagine that its substantial.

That, combined with the suspicion (fact?) that the rag is partisan towards the gas might be encouraging the club to seriously take the piss because the Post needs a relationship more than BCFC does.

56 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

How valuable to the football club is the Bristol Post ?

Genuine question, because i'm not sure of the extent of readership but can't imagine that its substantial.

That, combined with the suspicion (fact?) that the rag is partisan towards the gas might be encouraging the club to seriously take the piss because the Post needs a relationship more than BCFC does.

The reports at a local level can be picked up by the nationals, so I would say that a healthy club/paper relationship should be fairly important to the Bristol Sport PR spin machine.

2 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

The reports at a local level can be picked up by the nationals, so I would say that a healthy club/paper relationship should be fairly important to the Bristol Sport PR sponsor machine.

I have not heard about this department. Could you elaborate please?

1 hour ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Gregor’s post this morning at 6am sadly for me proves he’s now a puppet of the club. 

That was a scripted article to try and gets fans on side. 

Very true and I'm seeing people already coming in line with the 'academy route' on socials. It's brainwashing

Crazy that we've had multiple staff members sacked, a new head coach agreed, and two new coaches coming in (if you believe GMG, which I do) and yet absolutely nothing from the club officially yet. Reckon they'll announce it all in one big press conference? (Maybe along with Nketiah?! ?)

Archived