IGNORED

Holden Out!

Cider red

We have to be the most fickle fans in the country!  We are all slating DH even before he’s started. Everyone in here has a Job/At School. How would you feel if you were slated before you started your new job or exams?? Don’t bring up money he’s on etc you are still being arrogant and rude to someone before they’ve started the role.

DH was entitled to apply for the job, he did and he got the job. He must have done something right in the interview. Even if it was 2nd best behind CH, after CH was not wanted city had a plan to bring on the youth and get England youth coaches to help DH and hopefully use their contacts. For this city have to be applauded for thinking outside the box and looking at ways to move forward when money is going to be tight. 

I wasn’t in favour of DH but I’m liking the vision that I’m seeing and way we are looking to push on. I can’t say it will be a success but I for one will be right behind him as a city fan and for you that are slating him and being just rude, you won’t be missed and your negativity will not be missed at the ground when we are allowed to return. 

1 hour ago, Cider red said:

For a hero...... 

Just thought I'd be the first; its inevitable in 3 -6 months it will happen. 

Got a gut feeling he has been offered a short term rolling contract so if it goes tits up the club can sack easily at no real cost.

Probably the reason Dean Holden wanted 48 hours to think it over.

Also, wouldnt be suprised if Lee Johnson got a new start he would try gey Dean Holden on board 

4 minutes ago, redpole said:

We have to be the most fickle fans in the country!  We are all slating DH even before he’s started. Everyone in here has a Job/At School. How would you feel if you were slated before you started your new job or exams?? Don’t bring up money he’s on etc you are still being arrogant and rude to someone before they’ve started the role.

DH was entitled to apply for the job, he did and he got the job. He must have done something right in the interview. Even if it was 2nd best behind CH, after CH was not wanted city had a plan to bring on the youth and get England youth coaches to help DH and hopefully use their contacts. For this city have to be applauded for thinking outside the box and looking at ways to move forward when money is going to be tight. 

I wasn’t in favour of DH but I’m liking the vision that I’m seeing and way we are looking to push on. I can’t say it will be a success but I for one will be right behind him as a city fan and for you that are slating him and being just rude, you won’t be missed and your negativity will not be missed at the ground when we are allowed to return. 

You have been taken in hook line and sinker....just the sort of guilible fan the board likes. 

Luckily, not all of us are lapping up their spin and bullsh*t.

10 minutes ago, redpole said:

Just because he did well in Ashton's interview process, doesn't make him the best candidate for the job!

Just now, Top Robin said:

You have been taken in hook line and sinker....just the sort of guilible fan the board likes. 

What gives you the right to say that??? Just goes to show what a arrogant person you are.  

glad you said Fan!! Cause that’s what I am! Something you can’t call yourself cause you are slating a manager before he’s even started. 

don’t bother replying as your answer will be pointless! Have a nice day. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

Just because he did well in Ashton's interview process, doesn't make him the best candidate for the job!

Like I said, I’m sure CH was first choice but wouldn’t  work with us bringing on youth and on a budget transfer policy. So they had to go to plan B and think outside the box with coaches that have worked with younger players and someone to work with DH who come across well. 

18 minutes ago, redpole said:

What vision are you seeing?  They haven't said anything to us about what their vision is.  Not one single word.  And that, my friend, is the biggest failure of the whole process.

6 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

What vision are you seeing?  They haven't said anything to us about what their vision is.  Not one single word.  And that, my friend, is the biggest failure of the whole process.

The vision I see is getting a flag from you. We’re Holden our for a hero ?

im not doubting that they have gone about this all the wrong way and for that they are in the wrong and have let us down but with DH and potential appointments of England coaches to help move us forward, I like and can see a vision from the outside what they want and what they are thinking. Time will tell but I’m getting behind him from the start. Although I’m not saying I’m in favour of the board! 

1 hour ago, marcofisher said:

Who else would have rather kept LJ?

Rather than Holden? Yes I would, but his time was up and an improvement was needed.

That isn’t what we have got though so by definition we’d be better off sticking with LJ, not that this was a good situation, just a less shit one.

51 minutes ago, redpole said:

What gives you the right to say that??? Just goes to show what a arrogant person you are.  

glad you said Fan!! Cause that’s what I am! Something you can’t call yourself cause you are slating a manager before he’s even started. 

Got to love the good old fashioned ‘I have my opinion and if you’d don’t agree then don’t respond because my opinion is right’ type of post. Always find they really work well on a fans forum...

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

We will sign ( as someone else says, ok’ish players) players on big money who will come here and go through the motions. If we employed an established experienced manager then those same players would sign and give their all, thats  how it works, most players only look for the best contract and the best money. 

Nothing against DH, but CH or the like would attract good players to the club because they would feel we have a good chance of promotion or winning something. 

BCFC is a soft touch, easy money. 

NAIL ON HEAD Bill

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

Yup. There are a few of these gullible fans knocking about on this site - presumably there are more out there to what number is anybody’s guess. Thankfully the vast majority of City i know and have come across in REAL life just ain't buying it this time around. As a fanbase we are a different beast to what we were in 2005 when they appointed Tinnion and then Millen in 2011. I think Steve and his son have underestimated us.

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

Yup. There are a few of these gullible fans knocking about on this site - presumably there are more out there to what number is anybody’s guess. Thankfully the vast majority of City i know and have come across in REAL life just ain't buying it this time around. As a fanbase we are a different beast to what we were in 2005 when they appointed Tinnion and then Millen in 2011. I think Steve and his son have underestimated us.

same here mate, most of my City friends dont do OTIB and NONE think we are doing it right, and are royally ******* it up, I think those who are burying their heads in the sand spend most of the match munching pies, drinking booze and spending times in the AG toilets, football is secondary to their afternoon at the Gate.

1 hour ago, redpole said:

You sound like my wife.........sorry ex wife.

2 hours ago, redpole said:

What vision? - The blind leading the blind?

Archived