IGNORED

#Letfansin

Silvio Dante

Trending on the twitter.

Basically, the point is being made that going to your local non league ground is safer than going to a pub/shop/cinema. You can regulate your 2m distance by standing apart and without the income from fans, most grass roots clubs will die.

I realise that there is a risk of a rush on the clubhouse at half time, but that seems a risk that can be managed.

Different question from when we can get back into AG, but I think I’d probably take a trip to Yate Town if offered. No stands (ok one tiny one) to worry about and definite ability to social distance.

(Oh and to keep with the theme of the day - Holden/Simpson/Downing/Ashton out - just thought it might be nice to discuss something else as that’s too depressing)

Makes sense.  Potentially these smaller clubs could get an income boost as fans of larger clubs attend when they can't see their own team.  Who know we may even did it more fun!! 

Could keep bar open all game (if that's allowed) to ease halftime mêlée. 

3 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Makes sense.  Potentially these smaller clubs could get an income boost as fans of larger clubs attend when they can't see their own team.  Who know we may even did it more fun!! 

Could keep bar open all game (if that's allowed) to ease halftime mêlée. 

That’s allowed. I’ve had pints in view of the pitch at Yate before.

Archived