IGNORED

6pm press announcement

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

“Announcement on Bristol City Channels”

Does that mean we can tune in to Robins Tv to watch the circus unfold? 

Yes. They were hoping no one would tune in, so that this appointment could slip under the radar....

Imagine if we are actually appointing Holden as head coach for youth football, paving the pathway for the u23's into the first team.

The two England coaches are coming in with their knowledge and exposure of young footballers to assist with this process and also offer support to our new manager Chris Hughton.

The club playing a blinder in getting all of these deals over the line to be announced in one hit hence why it has taken so long. And have been feeding Gregor false snippets of information to keep the deal under wraps.

And then I wake up.

Meltdown in 1 hour 16 minutes!

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Right, who is going down there to protest?

Those of you absolutely dead against this, put your actions where your keyboard is.

Maybe I'm just a big softie but I'd feel really bad for Holden if that happened 

7 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Are we seriously going to announce Dean Holden as our new coach...... please tell me this is a wind up. 

Sadly it isn’t, I’ve seen the unedited image with the mobile number on.

6 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Right, who is going down there to protest?

Those of you absolutely dead against this, put your actions where your keyboard is.

Not everyone is furloughed....

1 minute ago, sinenomine said:

Proof if ever that people want to bash the club for absolutely anything it does. Who gives a flying **** if they use WhatsApp. 

I was trying to point out if it was genuine, as I can’t see a company asking people to use WhatsApp, but it is genuine. 

Hardly bashing the club, ****. 

15 minutes ago, lenred said:

Don’t shoot the messenger just what I’ve seen! 

7178A2D4-5633-45E4-8388-1DDEA2FE3BC0.jpeg

Not just attendees, as Ive a felling that many fans will need a health and temperature check following the announcement. :shocking:

Archived