IGNORED

6pm press announcement

BCFC1512

I really, really want the next manger to be the most successful we’ve ever had.

I will give that manager the upmost support, whilst it’s warranted.

It still doesn’t mean that it’s the most underwhelmed I have think I have ever felt in relation to City.

So much progress, so much hyperbole, even up to 5 weeks ago when we all the new the impact of Covid (any half decent business person has been modeling worst case Covid scenarios since March) and yet here were are.......sigh.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

I'd love it if a half cut Gregor hijacked the press conference with a huge, abusive rant at Mark Ashton....................

Gregor: “And YOU Shitshton, with your “peering over the fence, I’ll tell you what I think of your ****ing fence you overpromoted fire place salesman”

Flops manhood out. Urinates on desk. Passes out.

Fade to Black.

”Ladies and Gentlemen..Dean Holden”

(muted applause)

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

I really, really want the next manger to be the most successful we’ve ever had.

I will give that manager the upmost support, whilst it’s warranted.

It still doesn’t mean that it’s the most underwhelmed I have think I have ever felt in relation to City.

So much progress, so much hyperbole, even up to 5 weeks ago when we all the new the impact of Covid (any half decent business person has been modeling worst case Covid scenarios since March) and yet here were are.......sigh.

And if it's not successful.....I hope that it gets so toxic down there Lansdown has to sell up 

We will never get to the Prem whilst he is at the helm 

3 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Just imagine.

All of us expecting Dean Holden to be announced and up popped Eddie Howe!!!!

I’d get on the Source for the first time in over 5 years, I’d be that relieved and elated!!

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Gregor: “And YOU Shitshton, with your “peering over the fence, I’ll tell you what I think of your ****ing fence you overpromoted fire place salesman”

Flops manhood out. Urinates on desk. Passes out.

Fade to Black.

”Ladies and Gentlemen..Dean Holden”

(muted applause)

You need to take more water with it @Silvio Dante ?

Just now, Gazred said:

@TomF Pedal faster, stick another 50p in the meter and redirect power to shields. She's gonna need it.

Before I down 6 pints of vodka and try and forget about it, yeah?

24 minutes ago, mozo said:

Maybe I'm just a big softie but I'd feel really bad for Holden if that happened 

I agree. We can’t blame him for taking the job and I for one will get behind him. I hope he does really well although I’m not confident. Like others I lost interest weeks ago. The club seems to be doing it’s best to become a laughing stock. 

1 minute ago, SuperDziek said:

This will be where Gregor can really earn his money by asking some difficult questions and making them squirm.

If he’s been invited, that is. And not been given a pre-agreed question he’s allowed to ask by the dictatorship, sorry, board of directors.

You think they are going to allow people to ask difficult questions? Not a chance. 

1 minute ago, citymum said:

I agree. We can’t blame him for taking the job and I for one will get behind him. I hope he does really well although I’m not confident. Like others I lost interest weeks ago. The club seems to be doing it’s best to become a laughing stock. 

If this was happening in Gas Land we would be laughing our asses off for sure

Archived