IGNORED

Horrible thought

Clutton Caveman

Having spent 5 weeks reading every article regarding our new coach with the clubs statement following LJ's sacking I am totally underwhelmed by waht is happening in front of my eyes.

Now the the horrible thought. We have clearly put the promotion ambition firmly on the back burner with a set up to hopefully keep us mid table in the Championship. I think there is a good chance that Fam and Eliason will go and be replaced by "lads with potential"

Across the city we seem to have a situation where Wael Al Qadi has got a nice inheritance and seems to be in the spending mood. 

After years of hearing their result way after ours, how awful would it be to see them in the championship with a motivated team and management.

As the old saying goes "you cannot stand still in business". Based on the last 5 weeks we are not moving forward and so we have to assume we will go backwards 

As I say what a horrible thought

1 minute ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Having spent 5 weeks reading every article regarding our new coach with the clubs statement following LJ's sacking I am totally underwhelmed by waht is happening in front of my eyes.

Now the the horrible thought. We have clearly put the promotion ambition firmly on the back burner with a set up to hopefully keep us mid table in the Championship. I think there is a good chance that Fam and Eliason will go and be replaced by "lads with potential"

Across the city we seem to have a situation where Wael Al Qadi has got a nice inheritance and seems to be in the spending mood. 

After years of hearing their result way after ours, how awful would it be to see them in the championship with a motivated team and management.

As the old saying goes "you cannot stand still in business". Based on the last 5 weeks we are not moving forward and so we have to assume we will go backwards 

Genuine fear of mine too. 

it would have been unthinkable 5 weeks ago, but sadly I cannot see anything other than a relegation scrap with this lack of experience. 

With the right backing and CH in charge I would be confident on play-offs at the very least .

Just now, Clutton Caveman said:

Funny I can't recall seeing another post relating to the new Rovers money bags

Waiting 5 weeks, underwhelmed, ambition gone, owners are crap now with the added rovers suddenly look mint vibe to this. It's the same story just with your added twist of negativity.

9 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

There are sure to be some assheads all over this post.

9 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

No don’t worry.  

We’re feeling low atm, but could be a lot worse, but he isn’t called the fake sheik for nothing.  

He’s stringing them along for now and promising them a new stadium a la UWE.  You watch him sell out after they’ve got a fancy artist’s impression and nothing else and like their last owner, he’ll be off on his toes and leave them right in the shit.

13 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

There is no such thing as standing still.  You either move forward or you will fall behind. How Holden can suddenly change from a disciple of Johnson to someone who can move this club forward is hard to imagine. However many England coaches you give him. He is part of the reason we have a team without an identity and any backbone and he will be associated with that by the players. The most disappointing appointment  they could have possibly made. Getting so tired of Lansdown's misguided and plain stupid management appointments. So much hope for this one and yet again hopes dashed.

25 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Wael Al Qadi has got a nice inheritance and seems to be in the spending mood. 

Just a shame that with wage caps  he can’t spend it on the club. 

Don’t forget they are still losing money and without the 20,000 fans at the Mem every other week they aren’t going to stop the financial haemorrhage anytime soon. 

As always City are our own worst enemy. 

56 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Across the city we seem to have a situation where Wael Al Qadi has got a nice inheritance and seems to be in the spending mood

Yep, A couple of free transfers and some new tarmac. I suppose it's all relative.

Archived