IGNORED

NFL Season 20/21

EmissionImpossible

Big NFL fan here, but also awful at all variations of fantasy sports games (as @The turtle will happily confirm - he's taken a fair few beers/euros off me over the years), so I won't be signing up!

As for the season itself, I can't wait - even though the Jets will inevitably find a new and novel way of screwing up the season and finishing last. 

3 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Big NFL fan here, but also awful at all variations of fantasy sports games (as @The turtle will happily confirm - he's taken a fair few beers/euros off me over the years), so I won't be signing up!

As for the season itself, I can't wait - even though the Jets will inevitably find a new and novel way of screwing up the season and finishing last. 

You were so poor in one season, we had to stop it half way through. 

Fantasy is not your game ?

Well here we are! There's a semblance of normality at last to the weekends. But look closer: Tom at Tampa, Cam in Tom's old office, the Vegas Raiders, Washington who?, no fans for the most part and some awkward displays with no pre-season. However, just when you thought it was going to be all change this year, there are some old familiar and comforting ever-presents:

brown2.thumb.jpg.27a6e1f8e8177fd693f2c98ed392fa34.jpgjets2.jpg.f56175833703581b45c2e994f9da4fd6.jpg

It's great to have the NFL back again!!

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Bengals boy is me

Me too. 
Burrow had a good debut. Dreadful rookie error for his shovel-pass interception, but the 4th quarter drive to nearly win it showed what we’re gonna get from him. 
We finally have a potentially excellent QB. Now we gotta protect him. The O-line needs fixing - badly!! 

Love it, and glad to see the NFL back. Does anyone know what's going on with Sky sports coverage? I haven't caught every game live, mainly highlights and Red Zone, but that Good Morning Football chat show is just awful, and where is Neil Reynolds and Jeff Reinbold our usual presenters?

Sad Jets fans.

1 hour ago, OneCity said:

Love it, and glad to see the NFL back. Does anyone know what's going on with Sky sports coverage? I haven't caught every game live, mainly highlights and Red Zone, but that Good Morning Football chat show is just awful, and where is Neil Reynolds and Jeff Reinbold our usual presenters?

Sad Jets fans.

Reynolds is all over the Channel so he's probably got 5 shows of his own on at alternative times.

Whilst I think the channel is a good idea I mainly stream the American channels to be honest so I can just watch my team rather than listening to loads of views of the game from former players on any old game on a sunday night.

Loving the NFL being back! Bucs fan, so relieved we beat the Panthers to go 1–1. 

Did a fantasy team and really enjoying that so far - gives you more of an interest in the other games, particularly when watching RedZone. Re the Cowboys match above, I have Dak Prescott as my QB and Zuerlein as my kicker, so was quite pleased to see the outcome of that!!

21 hours ago, SuperDziek said:

Loving the NFL being back! Bucs fan, so relieved we beat the Panthers to go 1–1.

Buccs fan too, my second team. Spent a summer in Tampa many years ago and kind of adopted them. Unfortunately I was partial to the Jets first, and they are just terrible at the moment - as usual! So, go Buccs!

6 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Buccs fan too, my second team. Spent a summer in Tampa many years ago and kind of adopted them. Unfortunately I was partial to the Jets first, and they are just terrible at the moment - as usual! So, go Buccs!

I'm afraid that some of us can't escape so easily. I've basically doomed myself to a lifetime of sporting misery by supporting them, and I get enough of that from watching City!! :crying:

Archived