IGNORED

NFL Season 20/21

EmissionImpossible

4 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

#sameoldjets

Hey now, you Trevor Lawrenced better than the Patriots. Can't afford to win with the way Jacksonville are.

My highlights for the Jets were, playing an injured Mekhi Beckton and him maybe tearing his pec muscle because you keep putting him out there injured.

12 men on the field for a FIELD GOAL BLOCK! How does that happen???

Pre snap predetermined shots down the field into double coverage when you have men open all over the field.

Hitting Cam in the head on the sack when he's not looking at you and you can just take the ball. 10 roughing the passer penalties. 6 more than ANY OTHER TEAM! WOW GREGG WILLIAMS DEFENSE SUCKS.

Patriots not really trying either. Completely closed play book. Runs and bubble screens from both teams. Now from Gase I expect it, from McDaniels? C'mon now.

Can you be anymore blatant?

Oh and JOE DOUGLAS SLEEPING!!!!

On the actual plus side, Mims and Perine looked ok, Harvey Langi had a good game. You got yourself a good punter and kicker! 

A reality hit for my Bengals last night. 

Joe Burrow is gonna be superb for us, for the next 15 years hopefully, and he’s done some superb work so far. 

But, he saw a ‘proper’ elite NFL defence last night with the Steelers. 
Will be a good learning experience for him that one. 
And hopefully our front office will now realise we’ve got a franchise QB and need to get some better players around him. 

We have a decent receiving corps and backs, but a terrible O-line, non existent Tight Ends, a D-line that gets zero pressure, no Linebacker to speak of, and Corners who should be working at Walmart rather than an NFL field. 

We’re improving, and Burrow is gonna take us to some great places, but for now, our divisional rivals are way to good. AFC North is just horrendously good. 

For many years, people have tried to get me into American football. Uni friends, work colleagues, my old rugby team mates. I've tried but I've never been able to get in to it. When I'm in America and its on in a bar, I'll soak up all the atmosphere and watch and bear it. 

Think I've now found my reason to watch it. The host of channel 5 mnf show. 

YIo81LGr_400x400.jpg

??????? Good gracious. 

5 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Don't worry a guaranteed win against the Bears next week...

Aaron Rogers had an open receiver in the Colts end zone to win the game but overthrew it..............:disapointed2se:

Packers v Bears is the NFL equivalent to City v Cardiff. It’ll be a needle match.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Aaron Rogers had an open receiver in the Colts end zone to win the game but overthrew it..............:disapointed2se:

Packers v Bears is the NFL equivalent to City v Cardiff. It’ll be a needle match.

Bears offense hasn't been seen since week 6, unless they break Rodgers I can only see one outcome but its been a funny year in the NFC!

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Packers lose in overtime to a bloody field goal......................:facepalm:

We’ll forget about the 14 (or was it 15) point lead you had at half-time & then didn’t bother in scoring in the 2nd half until you scored a FG with 7 seconds to go then, shall we?

Or the fumble in your own half during OT to hand the Colts their FG to win?

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

We’ll forget about the 14 (or was it 15) point lead you had at half-time & then didn’t bother in scoring in the 2nd half until you scored a FG with 7 seconds to go then, shall we?

Or the fumble in your own half during OT to hand the Colts their FG to win?

All players mess up Tipps. We all know that by watching City all these years................:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

All players mess up Tipps. We all know that by watching City all these years................:facepalm:

There’s messing up & then there’s messing up, to not score a point for 29 minutes & 53 seconds of the 2nd half after having a nice lead at half-time & then bottling it in OT in the same game is quite some mess up considering the offensive players the Packers have at their disposal.

Now if it was the Giants, W’s or Cowgirls we were talking about it would be expected but not from this years Packers.

13 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

There’s messing up & then there’s messing up, to not score a point for 29 minutes & 53 seconds of the 2nd half after having a nice lead at half-time & then bottling it in OT in the same game is quite some mess up considering the offensive players the Packers have at their disposal.

Now if it was the Giants, W’s or Cowgirls we were talking about it would be expected but not from this years Packers.

Just an off day for the Packers. No alarm bells just yet!

Well, after my quite positive post last week about the Bengals and how bright a future young Joe Burrow has....... bang!!! 

I can’t believe how hugely deflated I was watching that on Sunday. Burrow has been outstanding this year, for a rookie qb with no pre season, he’s pulled our poor team together. So so gutted to see him blow his knee out. That’s certainly our season over (even though we were only hoping for a respectable 4th place in the AFC North), but we can only hope he comes back next season and hadn’t lost any of his steel. 

Absolutely gutted. 

16 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I’m not sure if this is a sign that the W’s are getting better or if it’s the Cowgirls are just a complete pile of horseshit? Either way, I’d take losing every other game of the season if meant beating these tossers twice in a season! Happy Thanksgiving Cowgirls!

I like Dallas losing, divisional games this for you are a bit of a bum fight so I don't know if you can say you're better. Someone has to win those games! Alex Smith IS your best QB, and I'm glad for him that he a) has a leg, b) is back playing and winning.

6 hours ago, Prinny said:

I like Dallas losing, divisional games this for you are a bit of a bum fight so I don't know if you can say you're better. Someone has to win those games! Alex Smith IS your best QB, and I'm glad for him that he a) has a leg, b) is back playing and winning.

I didn’t ask if we were the better team, I asked if it meant we were getting better (progressing) because we were absolutely one of the worst teams in the NFL before the season started. Although the fact that we’ve beaten the Cowgirls pretty convincingly twice this season, probably would also point to us being better than them although both franchises are struggling with injuries.

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I didn’t ask if we were the better team, I asked if it meant we were getting better (progressing) because we were absolutely one of the worst teams in the NFL before the season started. Although the fact that we’ve beaten the Cowgirls pretty convincingly twice this season, probably would also point to us being better than them although both franchises are struggling with injuries.

Yeah I know what you were saying, hence the context of me saying it's a divisional game so it's hard to judge. You have some nice pieces on defence,

What do you want your team to be called next year?

33 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Yeah I know what you were saying, hence the context of me saying it's a divisional game so it's hard to judge. You have some nice pieces on defence,

What do you want your team to be called next year?

I have no idea, I’m not a fan of this added bit on to the names & it’s still a struggle to not call them the Redskins. And considering every sports team, college & university names their teams after something, I’m guessing there aren’t that many unique names left to go with, not that are politically correct & non offensive anyway.

I’ve not even seen any names banded about to get an idea but I’m wondering if it could see a change in team colours as well, to suit whatever new name will be associated with them as the maroon & gold will always be synonymous with the Redskins. So a completely new start for the team?

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

Having watched you vs the Bengals last week, we were very dominant until Burrow got injured. If not for that injury we’d have won that quite easily. 
I think for you, having Smith back is massive. He’s a very competent QB, and of course your Defence is good. 
If you don’t win the NFC East this year, there’s no hope ha ha! 

Archived