IGNORED

#AshtonOut

Fuber

I've defended him before as logically use and sign off of some signings could have been laid at Lj's door. But all that bluster, current club culture, all the hot air, to spend five weeks to appoint DH as LJ's successor (No Dispespect to Dean, the fans simply want an experienced manager).

**** off you corporate sleaze.

4 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I wouldn’t minded DH if the club were honest from the start. Slightly disappointed of course but SL said different. No money going to the club from me!

Agreed. But after five weeks, for this, and most likely having now impacted on recruitment?

Nope, same for me, not a single penny.

2 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Wow theres a lot of drama queens on here. Give Holden a few games at least!! We win our first 3 games with attractive attacking football and you'll all be streaming back no doubt. 

If you think we're suddenly going to do a complete turn around after losing our best players and just using the youth you're in for a rude awakening...

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

Are you all purposely ignoring the 2 extremely highly thought of coaches we have also employed? Potentially a great team. I hope they do the business and make alot of people on here look really really stupid ?

I hope they make me look ******* daft too.

Doesn't excuse Ashton and the board ******* us around though. 

Just now, Colombo Robin said:

Wow theres a lot of drama queens on here. Give Holden a few games at least!! We win our first 3 games with attractive attacking football and you'll all be streaming back no doubt. 

Then I will gladly eat humble pie.

But more and more the club is treating fans as out and out customers, it's not just appointing Holden (Good Luck to Deano as he seems genuine), its the communication, jobs for mates, autocratic nature of the social media channels.

The clubs becoming sterile, and the corporate bollocks that gets spouted from MA's mouth is unreal - may as well be a manure pump.

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

I hope they make me look ******* daft too.

Doesn't excuse Ashton and the board ******* us around though. 

I hear this alot and don’t fully understand it. How has he done that? Genuine question not after a argument or getting ripped to pieces

2 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Fans on here dont even give new signings 90mins before they have made their minds up

Some have already made up their minds about him and wont ever change IF we got into the champions league within 5 years Holden will still be seen

by some as the wrong man

Just now, GTFABM said:

I hear this alot and don’t fully understand it. How has he done that? Genuine question not after a argument or getting ripped to pieces

The corporate speak is completely unnecassary on his side. MA is also ultimately repsonsible for club culture and communication, it stops with him.

The lack of explanation as what took so long in regards to the head coach shirt, the lack of transparency, the lack of explanation in terms of the retained list - Korey having to announce his own departure (laughable), the conduct of the club in regards to the entire process, the self-propoganda in all media channels, deleting fan comments on social media. ala Kremlin, any opposition is removed from sight.

Ironic that the club celebreated Mr Dolman's birthday, as he would have seen right through Ashton's bluster. Fans just want some straight answers.

3 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Fans on here dont even give new signings 90mins before they have made their minds up

Some have already made up their minds about him and wont ever change IF we got into the champions league within 5 years Holden will still be seen

by some as the wrong man

This post has nothing to do with DH; but is more retained at the current club actions in regards to interacting with fans of recent. Best of luck to Dean, as he's at least fairly straight talking.

3 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Have we not progressed since he arrived?

Cotts for the most part was in charge of his own signings with Pelling negotiating, not attributable to Ashton; MA joined and was appointed CEO later in 2016, having previously done some consulting in the League One 2014 season under O'Driscoll was my understanding.

Under him (and LJ) we've increase 4 league places, spent £40m in fees, received £60m, and increased wage expenditure by 50% up to around £30m p/a.

Archived