IGNORED

#AshtonOut

Fuber

3 minutes ago, Greedo said:

The contempt I have for this man is seemingly only matched by the contempt he holds us in. Oily ******* snake. 

Succinct and spot on.

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

12 month rolling 

Thanks.

Just now, ReggyRed said:

12 month rolling. A real backing to your “number one” choice Mark.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

Ashton said Holden got the job partly because he knew what was going wrong last season.

Its just a shame he wasn’t standing on the side of the pitch for 46 games then?

This just gets worse?

Holden pretty much said he advised Johnson and Johnson ignored his advise.  That's why they switched to 532 in Holden's first game.  Holden cannot be blaimed for Johnson's failings.

Wow. We all lost our rags there listening to him, that's the first time I have sworn on this platform and I apologise to my fellow fans for doing so but like others i feel the bloke is incredibly disingenuous and patronising to us, the fans. 

He has little to no empathy toward us at all; he has no idea how to speak to the fans and whatever he said in that interview it was condescending and cheap. Thats how it felt Mr Ashton. 

We have known this for some time of course with departures like Amy, Adam, Wade, Pemberton. A lot of good people dispatched or squeezed out.

I hope Dean does well. Not his fault.

37 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

You can't see any progress both on and off the pitch since January 2016?

Off the pitch, no question have we progressed, stadium training facilities, etc.

In terms of social-fan relations and finances, communication? Never have I seen the club and fanbase be further apart in my time supporting the club. Financailly we're getting to a similar state to where we were in 2010, bloated wage bill, and a lack of assets to raise funds to cover wage spending COVID impact on turnover (Diedhiou & Eliasson, at best).

The only thing that would have possibly got fans more on-side would be some astute signing and loans - yet we've blown the first week of the window, and still havent announced our retain list.

It's completely amateurish.

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

I've defended him before as logically use and sign off of some signings could have been laid at Lj's door. But all that bluster, current club culture, all the hot air, to spend five weeks to appoint DH as LJ's successor (No Dispespect to Dean, the fans simply want an experienced manager).

**** off you corporate sleaze.

Problem is, knowing how this club are working, we’d probably get Diane Abbott in as his replacement.

Archived