IGNORED

how many games/ sacked by Christmas

Ayteomike2

1 minute ago, Ayteomike2 said:

so so under whelmed what on earth is going on a lot of season tickets may be cancelled its unbelievable 

Are you all purposely ignoring the 2 extremely highly thought of coaches we have also employed? Potentially a great team. I hope they do the business and make alot of people on here look really really stupid ?

3 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Are you all purposely ignoring the 2 extremely highly thought of coaches we have also employed? Potentially a great team. I hope they do the business and make alot of people on here look really really stupid ?

The 2 coaches with 3 relegations? 2 from League Two in to the Conference, and one from League One? Sacked by Stockport, sacked by Notts County, I could go on.

A League 2 club wouldn't be excited by the signings.

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

The 2 coaches with 3 relegations? 2 from League Two in to the Conference, and one from League One? Sacked by Stockport, sacked by Notts County, I could go on.

And a world cup winners medal?!?

Just playing devil's advocate ?

9 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Picking a squad with the cream from all the top clubs in the country, most of them valued in the 10’s of millions of pounds?

Could say the same about Italy Germany France Spain Brazil Argentina .... you still have to win the thing!

So with no discernible external income for the last 5 months, potentially none for another 6, surely a one year deal is ideal.

If it works for him, great if it doesn't (which some appear to be hoping for) then apart from time you've not lost a great deal.

Maybe it's time our expensively assembled squad got their collective act together and showed us what they are capable of.

1 minute ago, Maltshoveller said:

So you cant even give them any credit 

As we are a championship club unfortunately the only comparison you can make is with Cheltenham town and Rochdale and how they did there as day in day out coaches rather than fantasy football, perspective nothing more

44 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

For balance: 2 world titles, 2 promotions and two play off position finishes between them as well.

Be underwhelmed all you like but lets stop Malcom Tuckering narratives

Just now, Numero Uno said:

You also have to factor in the Ashton/Lansdown Ego Trip...........so it would have to be worse than you think before they will admit they have got anything wrong imo.

Ain’t that the truth.  But what if he exceeds all expectations!?!?  (Straws, clutching).

Just now, Isawjonshaw said:

Ain’t that the truth.  But what if he exceeds all expectations!?!?  (Straws, clutching).

That would be brilliant and it would be interesting to know who gets the credit? Will the credit go to Mark Ashton who was apparently in charge of this terrible situation and has somehow hoodwinked Lansdown whilst we were all asleep on the job? No, of course not, everyone would be carrying good old Uncle Steve on their shoulders up North Street for seeing what we couldn't........................therefore on the same basis it's good old Uncle Steve who should get the pelters if this goes tits up.

10 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

You also have to factor in the Ashton/Lansdown Ego Trip...........so it would have to be worse than you think before they will admit they have got anything wrong imo.

Yeah thats true.

I don’t actually think we’ll be near the bottom 3 to be fair.

Well it flashed up on my Facebook timehop this morning that yesterday was the anniversary of the date that Coppell walked. 

Obviously at this point, the season had already started. 

Hope that Mr Holden will last longer in to his season but how much longer? We will just have to wait and see. 

If it does come to pass that the trio of coaches doesn’t work. Then it would need to be a relegation battle that may force a change. 
That’s when the real effect of this false economy will be felt.

SL and co will then hold no cards and may have to pay compensation to get a replacement or have to pay the new man / back room whatever they want.

I could see a fire fighter appointment like Allardyce with a big bonus if he keeps us up. 
Then the whole circus starts again.

Archived