IGNORED

Have you ever seen a bigger pile of shite?

Notbarrymanc

22 minutes ago, Notbarrymanc said:

Dean is a human being that has some outstanding qualities that resonate. From a human perspective, he's very well respected,. He's his own man, be under no illusions.

?

He’s certainly experienced some tragedy in his life but whether that improves his qualities or not is a moot point.

Fact is SL wanted a head coach to implement his sustainability strategy and Deano knows and understands what is expected. 

It may well have been that other candidates weren’t willing to encompass said sustainability policy. 

Just now, Robbored said:

He’s certainly experienced some tragedy in his life but whether that improves his qualities or not is a moot point.

Fact is SL wanted a head coach to implement his sustainability strategy and Deano knows and understands what is expected. 

It may well have been that other candidates weren’t willing to encompass said sustainability policy. 

Because sustainability and success dont go hand in hand. You have to sacrifice one for the other. 

30 minutes ago, Notbarrymanc said:

Dean is a human being that has some outstanding qualities that resonate. From a human perspective, he's very well respected,. He's his own man, be under no illusions.

?

oh great another thread

Just now, Selred said:

Because sustainability and success dont go hand in hand. You have to sacrifice one for the other. 

Depends what you mean by success.  I think it may be possible to be both successful and sustainable, but the level of success has to be relative to the level of sustainability.  I would certainly sacrifice League places in order to be more sustainable, but then I’m just happy to be in the top half of the fifth best league in the world.  There are worse places to be.

Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Depends what you mean by success.  I think it may be possible to be both successful and sustainable, but the level of success has to be relative to the level of sustainability.  I would certainly sacrifice League places in order to be more sustainable, but then I’m just happy to be in the top half of the fifth best league in the world.  There are worse places to be.

So you were happy this season under Johnson? 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I don’t see how you’re getting any of this from that quote? 

Honestly I have no idea what he’s going on about, except that MA knows what species DA is

Dont know the guy, he seems like a nice chap though.

Interestingly did anyone see Big Ron Manager? Its on youtube I believe. Anyway, its when Ron Atkinson was a troubleshooter for Peterborough. And Dean Holden was the captain. Didnt see him much in the show though.

That lil **** St.Ledger was shown more. 

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I am all for sustainability. I have reusable shopping bags and my own bamboo coffee cup.

But come Saturdays at 3pm, sustainability is not my primary concern.

1 hour ago, Notbarrymanc said:

?

I’ve just listened to the MA interview on 20man. He’s reiterating human, human and man there to humanise DH. Literally to try and reduce the target on his back. 

Deans new boss has shafted him that hard that on day 1 of his new job they’re already working on damage mitigation ?‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Robbored said:

perhaps they wanted promotion 

Archived