IGNORED

1st day training montage and interviews

pride of the west

Just now, James54De said:

You don't think it's about time you became aware of modern day media consumption?

Ooh, do tell me more...

I'm aware that I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends that have spread over the country. I never have seen the fascination of "following" people or organisations to get their latest "thoughts".

If a multimillion pound company can update one platform, then why not the others, at the same time - or at least around the same time if it comes down to one person doing it.

Fact is, when Adam Baker was in charge of this type of stuff, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as everything would have been regularly updated.

Are you suggesting that everybody signs up for every type of social media platform? 

19 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

So literally down the road from failand?

Very weird....

Surprised if it was something the club organised, that they didn't publicise it?

Could he possibly have returned from Senegal & need to self isolate?

3 minutes ago, Taz said:

Ooh, do tell me more...

I'm aware that I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends that have spread over the country. I never have seen the fascination of "following" people or organisations to get their latest "thoughts".

If a multimillion pound company can update one platform, then why not the others, at the same time - or at least around the same time if it comes down to one person doing it.

Fact is, when Adam Baker was in charge of this type of stuff, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as everything would have been regularly updated.

Are you suggesting that everybody signs up for every type of social media platform? 

Different platforms are for different uses. You're not going to post the same thing on Twitter and Instagram, or Snapchat and Facebook. If you want all the content you'd need to be on every platform. It's the modern way.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Could he possibly have returned from Senegal & need to self isolate?

And gone training with kids? You'd hope not. ?

2 minutes ago, James54De said:

Different platforms are for different uses. You're not going to post the same thing on Twitter and Instagram, or Snapchat and Facebook. If you want all the content you'd need to be on every platform. It's the modern way.

Sorry, didn’t see that bit.

1 hour ago, James54De said:

That's fine but isn't my point. Why is the official site seemingly one of, if not the last platform to be updated - and that was this morning.

23 minutes ago, Taz said:

If you want to be able to see all content put out by the club then yes frankly. The type of content put out on the likes of twitter isn't the sort of content that would make it to the website, anything then important enough makes the website.

2 hours ago, Harry said:

We’re Williams or Maenpaa at training?

We've not yet heard anything on their contract situation. 

Definitely no sign of either of them in the footage that has been shown.

A few people seem to think Maenpaa has been released, but nothing has been said officially either way.

Perhaps they are waiting for him to let us know on social media first? ?

In case those who feel they missed out on something haven't noticed, the training video is now on the official site. It's all fitness work obviously so you might feel there isn't much to see. I know it's easy to read too much into short clips, but I thought Holden looked very relaxed in his new role. From what they showed it appeared that Downing was the most vocal of the three. 

Archived