IGNORED

On this day 10 years ago...

Tinmans Love Child

I remember going on holiday for a few weeks at the beginning of the season and not being in touch with anything apart from the results which I saw in papers I scanned in France. I came back sat down with a cup of tea and tried to catch up with news on OTIB. I remember being completely confused at the threads before it dawned on me that he had gone. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I knew he wasn’t going to last long, I’d been to watch a preseason game at Aldershot where we’d been stuffed 3-0, afterwards me and my mate waited to meet Coppell, when he came out he had a face like thunder, my mate asked him if he was settling in well?
He said not really!

I’m 100% convinced that this debacle has had a massive impact on recent events! 

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Steve Coppell resigned after two games!  

Interesting..!

A time when we'd just appointed the coveted big name manager. Sign the England goal keeper from that summers' world Cup and Nicky hunt, with Premier league experience.... And the fans were buzzing. 

Forward 10 years and we are a gigger club, with better structure, better team, but having appointed 3 inexperienced names into our management team, the majority want to either boycott, cry, or banish our billionaire benefactor, because we didn't appoint a bigger name. 

Let's see what happens next .....! 

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Interesting..!

A time when we'd just appointed the coveted big name manager. Sign the England goal keeper from that summers' world Cup and Nicky hunt, with Premier league experience.... And the fans were buzzing. 

Forward 10 years and we are a gigger club, with better structure, better team, but h 

Didn't know you were a ventriloquist !

Archived