IGNORED

New season

Langford Red

20 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Serious question. Have you ever posted anything positive on here? In 350 odd posts I find it amazing that a ‘fan’ has yet to come up with something positive to say

Indeed, and there are others like him, the OP for starters. Not a good word to say about anyone connected with the club.

7 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I agree and can relate very much to what you are saying and i have spoke to many people recently who have only echoed these thoughts.

I spoke to loads of people recently too...............

A small minority think the club have got everything right, a small minority think they can't get anything right

Many thought the communication (or rather lack of) by the club was embarrassing, a very clear majority of those I have spoken to I would say, and a few thought that we have no right to any form of communication until everything is signed, sealed and delivered, even as paying customers with a huge emotional attachment to the club

A few thought Dean Holden is the next Pep, a few thought he could easily work out, many thought it was uninspiring to appoint him but that's not his issue and they will continue to support the team next season anyway, a number are having a temporary break from following pro football with Covid and lack of disposable income being a bigger factor than Dean Holden's appointment whilst there are some who have reached breaking point and therefore will never put their money in the club again after 267 consecutive years of buying season tickets........

I'm surprised that all of your mates only echo the more negative of the above. Do you all vote the same way too?

7 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I agree and can relate very much to what you are saying and i have spoke to many people recently who have only echoed these thoughts.

Every club has its ups and downs. The fans of clubs have the ups and downs. Ok we had a down over the past four or five weeks, we all moaned and groaned but 99% of us still love BCFC and always will. 

For the few you need to get over it or post else where and support another club.

COYR and show some support to the club especially to DH and his new management team as after all the pressure on him at the moment will be massive.

lets show them support where we can and hopefully this will bring some positive results 

1 hour ago, City oz said:

My enthusiasm has never changed. I have Had  a moan over the past four or five weeks and have got over it. 

It’s always COYR from me.

I think I got my head around the reality of Holden being announced before most people, possibly because I was encouraged by the 5 game caretaker spell.
Whereas LJ was bemoaning feeling unloved about his break up, I was metaphorically straight down Odyssey trying to pull.  I chatted up a couple of girls (Chris-tine and Paul-line) a few times, but Dean-a had a lovely personality, nice highlights in her hair, and I took her back to my  place.  I found out she had a couple of older kids (Paul and Keith) but we just seemed a good fit, so she’s moved in!

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Always wondered what colour you got when you mixed red white and purple. Wouldn’t be blue would it?

Cmon, red and blue make purple....what do they teach you young‘uns these days ?

On 13/08/2020 at 20:17, Langford Red said:

I have supported BCFC all my life I am now 57 years old

This is the first time that I really could not care how we do this season

I think we have all been washed down the road by ASHTON

SL said he hated players coming to the club for their final pension payout

But I think this is what ASHTON is doing. Just looking after himself and laughing at us quietly 

I genuinly would like to see City do well, but my enthusiasm is all but gone for this season

Thoughts?

I'm 56 been following SFTC all my life through the good, the bad and turbulent times but I'm not going to desert them now!

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I was metaphorically straight down Odyssey trying to pull.  I chatted up a couple of girls (Chris-tine and Paul-line) a few times, but Dean-a had a lovely personality, nice highlights in her hair, and I took her back to my  place.  I found out she had a couple of older kids (Paul and Keith) but we just seemed a good fit, so she’s moved in!

Disturbing visions. 

Archived