IGNORED

New Training Ground...

Silvio Dante

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/coaching-team-shown-new-training-facility/

There is so much going on in this photo.

Firstly - top notch pointing from Holden who looks like he’s about to go full YMCA

Secondly - Simpson and Downing, as opposed to looking like they’re being shown around, looking like they’re site workers skulking off for a tea break

Lastly - The man with a phenomenal beard wearing a hard hat saying “Beard”

Top work boys. Partridge-esque 

90B86ADC-2103-4DD4-A56D-964AC05E6EB4.jpeg

18 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/coaching-team-shown-new-training-facility/

There is so much going on in this photo.

Firstly - top notch pointing from Holden who looks like he’s about to go full YMCA

Secondly - Simpson and Downing, as opposed to looking like they’re being shown around, looking like they’re site workers skulking off for a tea break

Lastly - The man with a phenomenal beard wearing a hard hat saying “Beard”

Top work boys. Partridge-esque 

90B86ADC-2103-4DD4-A56D-964AC05E6EB4.jpeg

They are not welsh or kiwis are they wearing wellies like that.

18 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Steel toecap wellies - normal.

In fact, all the rage these days - different colours and everything.

Wellies on a construction site are a health and safety failure. If you trip or fall and injure your ankle there is no way of removing the footwear without doing more damage

4 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Hi City oz - can you do an English translation of that post please?

I forget that you may have had a sheltered life. 

Wearing gun boots as we call them in OZ but you may refer them to Wellington boots. Kiwis are our New Zealand friends over what we call the ditch between Australia and New Zealand and they where similar boots.

both the welsh and kiwi farmers wear theses boots at least two sizes too big so the sheep back legs can fit comfortably in your boots. Do I need to paint a picture more clearer ??

Just now, City oz said:

I forget that you may have had a sheltered life. 

Wearing gun boots as we call them in OZ but you may refer them to Wellington boots. Kiwis are our New Zealand friends over what we call the ditch between Australia and New Zealand and they where similar boots.

both the welsh and kiwi farmers wear theses boots at least two sizes too big so the sheep back legs can fit comfortably in your boots. Do I need to paint a picture more clearer ??

Thanks for ...er ......that.  I am starting to see you guys down under in a whole new light!

Archived