IGNORED

Fantasy Football out today

Eastside Moonwalker

4 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

So many players that should be strikers are midfielders. Rashford, Greenwood, aubameyang to name a few. A little annoying really

Yes I was hoping the likes of Mané, Salah, sterling would finally go the other way and be moved from Midfielders to forwards. This is most dissapointing 

you can basically build a team 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 which effectively is 7 forwards and 3 very adventurous wingbacks 

52 minutes ago, Big Nose said:

Setting up a team of ex-City players,

can anyone help fill in the gaps..

Heaton  ....

Bryan Webster Ayling Rose ....

Brownhill ....  ....  .... ....

Tammy Bobby Vydra? Nketiah?

I tried it too and got stuck. 

2 hours ago, Big Nose said:

Setting up a team of ex-City players,

Heaton  ....

Did Freeman leave Shef Utd? Well, you could add Filip Benkovic, Callum Robinson, Jonathan Leko and maybe Ryan Fredericks (even if they stayed at City only for a short time).

However, only one of them was a regular last season.

10 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

For those that enjoy playing, premier league fantasy football is out today. 

Unsure who won the OTIB league last season. 

All best players seem to be midfielders this year, going to be interesting how it goes

Joined.  I normally manage a family league but can't find how to set it up... anyone able to help?

7 hours ago, Big Nose said:

Heaton  ....

Did this last year (couldn’t quite get 15 but had 14 once Brownhill went) - Hennessey for second keeper, even if he never made an appearance for us.

As mentioned above, Benkovic, Fredericks or Dunk for the extra defensive place. Sadly Freeman doesn’t seem to be listed at the moment (hasn't left Sheffield United as far as I know, so may get added), but Leko’s there for WBA. Sneak Rolando Aarons in too and you’ve nearly got a full midfield. Callum Robinson seems to have been changed from a midfielder to a forward this year, otherwise it would’ve been perfect numbers wise. Him or Wood up top with Tammy & Bobby.

In case you’re wondering, they came dead last in all the leagues.

On 15/08/2020 at 12:00, Eastside Moonwalker said:

For those that enjoy playing, premier league fantasy football is out today. 

Unsure who won the OTIB league last season. 

All best players seem to be midfielders this year, going to be interesting how it goes

I won it last season, I have tried to find out about the prize money that was offered ( we all chucked a tenner in and I believe it was a winner takes all thing) I'm not desperate for the cash or anything but if someone can find out where it is I will happily donate it to some worthy cause :)

If you could pick in any position there are enough ex-City players to make a full squad, but the balance isn't right to be able to submit it.

Keepers - Heaton, Ruddy, Moore

Defenders - Dunk, Webster, Fredericks, Rose, Ayling, Benkovic, Bryan

Midfielders - Brownhill (Leko and Freeman are there but have left permanently and on loan respectively)

Forwards - Abraham, Wood, Reid, Robinson

On 15/08/2020 at 18:29, Dan Robin said:

Did Freeman leave Shef Utd? Well, you could add Filip Benkovic, Callum Robinson, Jonathan Leko and maybe Ryan Fredericks (even if they stayed at City only for a short time).

However, only one of them was a regular last season.

If you're down to really tenuous links you can put Eze 

Archived