IGNORED

Annoying phrases /bunch of robots

The dastardly red

"I call bullshit" 

"My bad" 

"he's a very naughty boy" 

When someone stands up for something related to Landsdown someone else always posts "cheers Steve" or words to that effect. So annoying. 

Calling fans "lads" as in "loads of Southampton lads protecting the war memorial" 

I could go on but I won't. What's the most annoying stock phrase that gets wheeled out time and time for you? 

10 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

"I call bullshit" 

"My bad" 

When someone stands up for something related to Landsdown someone else always posts "cheers Steve" or words to that effect. So annoying. 

Calling fans "lads" as in "loads of Southampton lads protecting the war memorial" 

I could go on but I won't. What's the most annoying stock phrase that gets wheeled out time and time for you? 

"Wheeled out" is particularly annoying.

9 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

I'd extend that to self-proclaimed 'football lads' acting up at the latest right-wing reactionary demo claiming to represent us all.  Your views are nothing to do with football or the clubs you claim to represent. **** off the lot of you. 

43 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Depends if someone’s being mis-labelled as the messiah. I like to think that I can come up with glorious answers but often I just have to be a little bit honest. Never a fan of LJ, should have gone months ago. But I do think we should get behind Dean. 

Let's get bold and Holden

Let's get bold and Holden

Yes yes and yes again. I say Bold and you say Holden.Bold and Holden. Bold and Holden

5 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

"I call bullshit" 

"My bad" 

This is getting as bad like the other post around something called flummox. You all gone raving bloody mad in the UK at the moment. It’s either that or you are starting to get educated when in lock down.

6 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

"I call bullshit" 

"My bad" 

Haha. How about “how uz going bro” its like good morning or hello to me as they say this phrase all the time in OZ and I ain’t got a brother.

Also ‘no worries mate” 

another one when pulling up at the drive in bootle oh. Half a D of VB please means a six pack of Victoria bitter ?

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I know it’s not football related, but;

”Can I get....”

FFS. 

Agreed, when did that start?  

Also when people add ‘right’ to the end of a statement to gain your agreement for what they’ve said right? ?

I also hate it when people who work in shops say ‘today’ at the end of questions I.e. “would you like our special blend of coffee today?”, no I’ll have it tomorrow you fool, of course it’s today, what makes you assume I’ll be coming back to try it another day.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The word I find most irritating is ‘haters’...............:facepalm:

Makes me cringe every time I see it.

Or do you mean when you hear it. When some one says are you listening to me and can you hear me or hear it.

Archived