IGNORED

Messi hands in transfer request

REDOXO

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Is this genuine?? :o

There is a 700 million euro buyout clause and even if a club buys him in this non FFP year, they'd be breaching soon enough.

Of course it’s not genuine. Will be interesting to see if he does move though, seems he’s got form for doing this when he wants a bit of extra cash.

It's not genuine, just another media report as there is every year Barca don't win the CL. A definite shake up is needed but Messi will only be a part of that in giving his consent to changes. In a years time they will have a new President with Xavi as manager so he'll hang around until then for sure. 

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Of course it’s not genuine. Will be interesting to see if he does move though, seems he’s got form for doing this when he wants a bit of extra cash.

The only part that could be interesting about this is the guy breaking the story is apparently the guy who broke the news on Neymar to PSG

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I’d really like to see him in the Prem. I think only Man City are realistic though.

Yeah I think Man City are his only destination in England, Man Utd perhaps under different circumstances as they'd be the only other ones who'd pay what he'd want. PSG an option outside England, I don't know why Inter Milan's odds are so low though.

Inter Milan would be a good move for him. Think he would help them win Serie A.

He could still help a side win a league title but not a Champions League. 

At the very top level now him and Ronaldo are passengers really. You need to be able to press and neither of them are able to do that now. 

Depending on the reliability of the reporter, could be something in this

twitter translate button

Today is a very sad day for Barça fans. Leo Messi announces that he does not want to continue at Barcelona. After 29 years and 17 in the professional squad, the greatest player in history wants to go, and Bartomeu stays. The president who has not been able to retain him cannot continue

Archived